Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.07.04 Mad Not Mad Pres. Sasha - Never Say Never Sunset Cruise
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Slambrecht
tranceaddict in training

Anyone go to this that can provide a review of the party? Pretty please?

Old Post Jul-07-2012 11:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Slambrecht Click here to Send Slambrecht a Private Message Visit Slambrecht's homepage! Add Slambrecht to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

As expected it was alot of fun, but not necessarily because of the music this time around. I thought Sasha was ok, but def not great. Either way, being a NYC n00b it was a pretty cool way to see and check the city out.

One thing that irritated me though was the fact that they promoted the open bar as being a top shelf open bar. Having been on the same boat in Miami in 2010, where they actually had a top shelf open bar, I would have expected the same for this one as it was being promoted as such. Especially because I paid an extra $95 per ticket this time around. Mehhhh, kinda annoying ...

ps. Loved the afterparty location (Le Bain) ... Really cool venue and i'm glad we made it out there.

Old Post Jul-08-2012 15:07  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

Had a friend go. I wanted to but didn't get an invite for the gf and myself and I am bat shite crazy about EDM. Oh well, saw them on the Sasha boat party during WMC this year anyways...

Old Post Jul-08-2012 18:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

Last year was better. It was a fun party but not nearly on the same level music wise. Guess it's hard to beat Sasha and Zabiela going b2b but yeah, a little disappointing.

Old Post Jul-08-2012 20:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.07.04 Mad Not Mad Pres. Sasha - Never Say Never Sunset Cruise
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackeasy track from Johan Gielen live at Matrixx(This is a good song) [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarco V - "Solarize" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread