Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BigLee
Senior tranceaddict

I'm 23. Started raving in July 2000, been into trance for about 2 years

Old Post Jan-14-2001 12:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for BigLee Click here to Send BigLee a Private Message Add BigLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

I'm 17, turning 18 in a few months. I've been into trance now only a few years, maybe since 1998/1999, but since got decks have really got into it.

peace

Old Post Jan-14-2001 13:29  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mind-X
tranceaddict

i'm 15, turning 16 in 2 months
i started on trance in 1996

Old Post Jan-14-2001 13:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mind-X Click here to Send Mind-X a Private Message Visit Mind-X's homepage! Add Mind-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm 19.. have listened to trance seriously since 98.. I think 98 was a big year for trance!!

latez...

Old Post Jan-14-2001 13:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

I'm 18.
I've been into trance since gabber/hardcore faded away. Guess that was 3 or 4 years ago. Since I found out about this site, my interest in background and information has grown.

Old Post Jan-14-2001 14:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KristineClub
spinnin' and grinnin'

Invisible Grin

I turned 19 last week. I've been into trance since last summer. Since then, I download nothing but Trance.

Old Post Jan-14-2001 15:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KristineClub Click here to Send KristineClub a Private Message Add KristineClub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

i'm 23...the first time i was exposed to trance music was at a rave in april of 2000. ever since i've been hooked. it really is the best music in the world. i love all genres of music but trance, by far, evokes the best emotions that reside within myself. it just makes me feel so good. i think you will all agree.

Old Post Jan-14-2001 15:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gekhous
Supreme tranceaddict

Exclamation

18/M

been into trance eversince gabber got commercial...

Old Post Jan-14-2001 15:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Gekhous Click here to Send Gekhous a Private Message Add Gekhous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYNthSRI
ADDiCTED ² MELODY

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Furee
...I think 98 was a big year for trance!!...

yep...became a bit commercial on European radios around that time.

avg. seemz to be around 20 (the 30 yr oldz offset the 15 yr oldz.. )

• Andain - Promise
  • Adrian Lux - Can't Sleep
  • Benjamin Francis Leftwich - See You
  • Company of Thieves - Even In The Dark

Old Post Jan-14-2001 16:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SYNthSRI Click here to Send SYNthSRI a Private Message Add SYNthSRI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
occrider
Traveladdict

Yup I first got into techno around 98 (Dune, crystal method, vengaboys, aqua ... hehe all that good stuff). Then got into trance about a year later.

Old Post Jan-14-2001 16:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KieZie
Senior tranceaddict

i´m 18
been into trance since 95/96
Before trance I listened to hardcore

KieZie

Old Post Jan-14-2001 16:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for KieZie Click here to Send KieZie a Private Message Add KieZie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alberth
Supreme tranceaddict

Wink

Heyaz Im 19 and im into trance just a few months ago when i went to Paul Van Dyk's Live Showcase.Its Superb Guide me along all my senior Trancerz.
hehehehe

Old Post Jan-14-2001 17:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for alberth Click here to Send alberth a Private Message Visit alberth's homepage! Add alberth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How Old Are You TrancEaddicts??????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease, help id this sample [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRocco - "Drop The Bass" (Aquagen Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread