Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Greenwave
Senior tranceaddict

really sad news

My heart goes out to Adams family , thats horrible news .

Greenwave

Old Post Jul-31-2004 05:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Greenwave Click here to Send Greenwave a Private Message Visit Greenwave's homepage! Add Greenwave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spective
Supreme tranceaddict

"(it) fills my heart with glee when i realize there will be people still interested in playing music when i'm 70. it makes me really, really happy. "

- Adam Spears aka Starkid

http://www.lclark.edu/~jason/Starkid.mp3
Starkid - Pasta
Starkid - Indigo
Blake Jarrel & Starkid - Apricot
Those Two Guys - 33 Rev (Blake Jarrel & Starkids Crunker Mix)
Box of Rain Preview
Crayons

This is a mix done by Jay Epoch. It was just uploaded minutes ago on the Global Underground board.

Cheers mate.

Old Post Jul-31-2004 05:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spective Click here to Send Spective a Private Message Visit Spective's homepage! Add Spective to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Numb3rJuan
Digital Junkiee

This is terrible news.. its really sad how not even a week ago i saw him all energetic and happy at an event here last week ( sandra ), having a great time... and next thing you know he vanishes away from us forever. This guy, he had talent and its sad that that we wont witness any of his future works, of what he could of been.

Wish i had the chance to get to know you more, it would of been a blast.

... RIP Adam Spears

Old Post Jul-31-2004 05:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Numb3rJuan Click here to Send Numb3rJuan a Private Message Visit Numb3rJuan's homepage! Add Numb3rJuan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hayabusa1285
tranceaddict in training

my heart crys from the inside to hear of this sad and unbeliveable news, as i sat here and read all these post i relized me being 18 that man how short my life has been up till now and that the thing i have done deffly dont out weight what i want to do, so if i was to die now my life would have been for anything but adam seem to have touched so many ppl and so maybe his was, and so never let the thought of adam fade from your thoughts and dont waste one min on this earth, make it all worth it

R.I.P starkid

Last edited by hayabusa1285 on Jul-31-2004 at 06:12

Old Post Jul-31-2004 06:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hayabusa1285 Click here to Send hayabusa1285 a Private Message Add hayabusa1285 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
burns
Jeep Sex

R.I.P Adam

Old Post Jul-31-2004 06:08  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for burns Click here to Send burns a Private Message Add burns to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Spekuless
Supreme tranceaddict

omg omg omg i was playing basketballl when my friend called up and told me Wtf is going on my summer is nothign but depressing shit THIS SUMER FUCKING BLOWS

Adam my fav tune of ur was Those Two Guys - 33 Rev (Blake Jarrel & Starkids Crunker Mix)

REALLY TOUCH MY HEART I HOW U CAN EXPRESS HIS LYRICS IN TO A MEANNING

I AINT SAYING GOOD BYE JUST SEE YA LATER

Old Post Jul-31-2004 06:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Spekuless Click here to Send Dj_Spekuless a Private Message Add Dj_Spekuless to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yaz
Supreme tranceaddict

OMG that's awful news

My condolences to all his friends and family - a great talent who will be truly missed.

Old Post Jul-31-2004 06:12  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Yaz Click here to Send Yaz a Private Message Add Yaz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancender
I leave em...you love em.

shit...he was so young...this is way too depressing. Crayons was one of my fav tunes.

RIP man. See you on the otherside someday.

He was fucking with shady women and couldn't drop the habit...

Old Post Jul-31-2004 06:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancender Click here to Send Trancender a Private Message Add Trancender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Protege
Just like perfection

RIP

Old Post Jul-31-2004 07:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Protege Click here to Send Protege a Private Message Add Protege to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
webbie
is this LIFE?

This is so tragic.
I have so good memories of listening to Crayons, they remind me of
times that was so good for me.

Rest in peace.

Old Post Jul-31-2004 07:55  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for webbie Click here to Send webbie a Private Message Add webbie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spective
Supreme tranceaddict

Its really surreal to see him on my buddylist on AIM still.

Hes still signed on, but it says hes been idle for 4 hours and 3 minutes.

I left some IMs to his family, hopefully theyll read them before unplugging his computer

Old Post Jul-31-2004 07:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spective Click here to Send Spective a Private Message Visit Spective's homepage! Add Spective to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djfrankvantende
tranceaddict

Just a part from the Interview Ivibes did with him.

i:Vibes: Where do you see yourself in say 5 years?
Adam Spears: I'm not going to answer that question because I absolutely hate it. Who ever knows? Why make a plan? Hopefully I'll be alive and happy, and able to make someone else happy. That's all that really counts.

My condolences.

Deeper in Trance just isn't possible!!!

Old Post Jul-31-2004 12:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for djfrankvantende Click here to Send djfrankvantende a Private Message Visit djfrankvantende's homepage! Add djfrankvantende to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Needed 3! [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFutura Sound - Call My Name (Way Out West Vocal Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread