Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by chiprognut
Anyone that can provide a linky to this free track. Still a banger after one year. Thanks!

Here you go bud:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wky88f

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-01-2012 16:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJSoulstone
Supreme tranceaddict

Some Oliver Lieb anybody? Quite deep and floating stuff...

DJ Soulstone - Summer Solstice 2012 [Goa/Full-On]

Old Post May-01-2012 19:12  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for DJSoulstone Click here to Send DJSoulstone a Private Message Add DJSoulstone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n3lly
www.n3lly.com

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Here you go bud:

Haven't been keeping an eye on this thread much so I need to ask, is the above file still free? Because if it isn't the link will have to be removed... for obvious reasons

Old Post May-02-2012 00:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for n3lly Click here to Send n3lly a Private Message Visit n3lly's homepage! Add n3lly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by n3lly
Haven't been keeping an eye on this thread much so I need to ask, is the above file still free? Because if it isn't the link will have to be removed... for obvious reasons

It's always been free

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-02-2012 17:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n3lly
www.n3lly.com

quote:
It's always been free

Coool Just checking..

All these flash widgets play havoc with my laptop! haha

Old Post May-02-2012 22:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for n3lly Click here to Send n3lly a Private Message Visit n3lly's homepage! Add n3lly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:

Old Post May-07-2012 13:50  Canada
chiprognut
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Here you go bud:

Beaut man! Appreciate it!

Old Post May-10-2012 03:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chiprognut Click here to Send chiprognut a Private Message Add chiprognut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chiprognut
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by n3lly
Coool Just checking..

All these flash widgets play havoc with my laptop! haha

Thanks for the check Nelly. I would definitely buy if I could!

Old Post May-10-2012 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chiprognut Click here to Send chiprognut a Private Message Add chiprognut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Probably the best free track I have come across:

quote:

Old Post May-10-2012 18:58  Canada
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Old Post May-12-2012 04:20  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:

Last edited by Adam420 on May-13-2012 at 22:14

Old Post May-13-2012 19:16  Canada
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

quote:
Probably the best free track I have come across:

Pretty good track! Thanks.

Old Post May-15-2012 18:42  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack played by Jesper Dahlbäck [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlex Bartlett - "Amnesia" (Flutlicht vs S.H.O.K.K. Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread