Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > ID Contest 101 - The Long Awaited
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rodor
tranceaddict in training

ID Contest 101 - The Long Awaited

All right, first of all apologize, but the long awaiting is now over
I have put a lot effort creating this contest, sampling and choosing the tunes (I have sampled like 200 tracks and had to cut it by half with lots of misery in every track I dropped out heh).
I guess you gonna find this one more "trancy" than the last contests, well I'm more of a trance person, so hope you'll still have fun with it, and… DON’T cheat!

The rules with credit to GroundLine:

• Send me your answers as PMs as often as you like (do not post them in this thread). Full answer sheet every time, with changes clearly marked in bold or different color.
  • For correct answer you get 3 points. For partial answers 1 or 2 points.
  • Contestant with the most points when the contest ends wins.

Download Here
Download Here

On a side note: I was planning to add this one a kind of "hints system" in order to make it a bit more fun and fresh, will do so according to the number of participants and how things flows.

Please feel free to poke any TranceAddict veteran to join the contest as well.

Cheers!

Last edited by Rodor on Apr-17-2017 at 11:23

Old Post Sep-17-2016 20:28  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodor Click here to Send Rodor a Private Message Add Rodor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Camwin
STICKMAN

Wow, what a time to log in after all these years.
Best give this a go then eh

I ALSO LIVESTREAMED
THE LAST FLIGHT - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE/TRANCE

Old Post Oct-15-2016 05:38  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Visit Camwin's homepage! Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodor
tranceaddict in training

Nice, we got the first contestant.

Which means that Camwin takes the lead for the moment scoring 41 points, Congrats Camwin

Come on, don't hesitate, send your shots, every point is matter.
The participation is free of charge!

Old Post Oct-19-2016 14:58  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodor Click here to Send Rodor a Private Message Add Rodor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Oh. So that's what I do.

Okay. I'm in. When should I begin?

Old Post Dec-23-2016 01:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodor
tranceaddict in training

Oh... I see that we have a second competitor

Welcome!

It's up now.

Old Post Feb-19-2017 19:38  Israel

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > ID Contest 101 - The Long Awaited
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackan ibiza brain worm from Space's final in October [2012] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Traffic A#1" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread