Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Beyer confirmed on his podcast today that Drumcode will be on Sunday (29th) again. I can't see how it won't be @ Space. *fingers crossed*

Beyer said at the end of DCR 204 that it would indeed be at Space again. God damn that party was absolutely mental, as the Brits would say. Cant wait for this one!

Anyone have word on when Ice Palace parties come out??

Old Post Jan-22-2015 18:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange

Sound and heat were both an issue at Deep Dish and Enter last year. Ice Palace West was much better for Get Lost

Old Post Jan-22-2015 19:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Sound and heat were both an issue at Deep Dish and Enter last year. Ice Palace West was much better for Get Lost

Yeah i was at the Enter party last year. It was indeed hot but you cannot beat that bigroom vibe. Some of the company i was with sorta ruined the night for me...which is one of the reasons Id like to go to another show at that venue. Love Trade, Space but these massive shows dont happen too often outside of WMC!

Old Post Jan-22-2015 20:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

I think this is legit for the Digweed Cruise for possible invite...

http://facebook.us2.list-manage.com...9&id=ed8f7eb8bd

Old Post Jan-22-2015 20:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Is there any way we can clean/consolidate this thread somehow?

I'd like to post updates but not sure what's been posted already without going through the entire thread again and again.

It's becoming a mess.

Old Post Jan-22-2015 21:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Beyer said at the end of DCR 204 that it would indeed be at Space again. God damn that party was absolutely mental, as the Brits would say. Cant wait for this one!

I wouldn't expect parties there.

Old Post Jan-22-2015 21:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Is there any way we can clean/consolidate this thread somehow?

I'd like to post updates but not sure what's been posted already without going through the entire thread again and again.

It's becoming a mess.

i have a bit of time on my hands. i may try to tackle it this year.

Old Post Jan-22-2015 21:32  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon

What changed from last year?

Old Post Jan-22-2015 21:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
I think this is legit for the Digweed Cruise for possible invite...

http://facebook.us2.list-manage.com...9&id=ed8f7eb8bd

this works. just got the invite.

Old Post Jan-22-2015 21:42  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon

Dam, seriously? So no big room parties this year? I loved Ice Palace....even though last year was a bit of a clusterfuck, but it's easily fixable

Old Post Jan-22-2015 22:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

they need to find a place for getlost, where they held iii points would be a good idea since ice palace is out of it

i'm hesitant to get tickets to trade. I'm staying in midbeach so thats probably my best bet since i want to stay off the bridge. but i honetsly had more fun at the wynwood parties last year. way more chill than trade

Old Post Jan-23-2015 00:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

alright i updated the first post with an actual list. if you guys see any mistakes please let me know. also let me know what you think of the format. is it too cluttered? should i leave something out? add something? nows the time to get this sorted.

Old Post Jan-23-2015 17:02  Germany

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBAD ASS TUNE Needs IDing!!!! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRMB - "Redemption 2.0" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread