Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kokanee
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
and just heard on CBC that Simon wont be in game 5

On a Daniel Sedin hit of all things too

kokanee

Old Post Apr-15-2004 17:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kokanee Click here to Send kokanee a Private Message Add kokanee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chig
Senior tranceaddict

Wow what a game game 4 was. Fuck unbelievable atmosphere in the dome took me till today to recover fully. Well game 5 tonight and i think it will be close maybe even overtime tonight. So ne ones game. But man do i hate fuckin morrison and jovi fuck those guys. And ohlund he will get whats comin to him that bein iggy scorein two goals tonight.
GO FLAMES GO.

Old Post Apr-15-2004 21:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chig Click here to Send chig a Private Message Add chig to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

what time is game time?
I'm assuming 7:30 - 8pm like usual but.... just wanna make sure so that I dont miss a second of it.
I hope its on at 5 though so that I can watch the finale of The Apprentice. hahaha

Old Post Apr-15-2004 21:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

game time is 8(MST)

time to set multiple VCRs for apprentice and survivor/CSI

Old Post Apr-15-2004 22:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Lizzie
Way Out Here

Talking

I would say we're winning tonight and no if ands or buts about it.... i'll be watching at work !! and then celebrating afterwards as i have the day off tomorrow weeeeeeeee

Old Post Apr-16-2004 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Lizzie Click here to Send Miss Lizzie a Private Message Add Miss Lizzie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzie
I would say we're winning tonight and no if ands or buts about it.... i'll be watching at work !! and then celebrating afterwards as i have the day off tomorrow weeeeeeeee

it is a really good thing you have tomorow off
because after Van LOSES tonight, youll need to drink so much to make it all seem ok.

Old Post Apr-16-2004 01:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MAINER
Supreme tranceaddict

GO NUCKS

GO GOGOGOGOGOGOGOO NUCKS! WOoooooo hedberg will run show tonite!

Old Post Apr-16-2004 01:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MAINER Click here to Send MAINER a Private Message Add MAINER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

Re: GO NUCKS

quote:
Originally posted by MAINER
GO GOGOGOGOGOGOGOO NUCKS! WOoooooo hedberg will run show tonite!

if only hedberg were playing

KIPPIEs on FIRE!
but calgary has to stop taking penalties
4 already, at this pace, Van will score for sure.

Gotta say, Aude is playing pretty solid too.

Old Post Apr-16-2004 03:13 
Thracky
Senior tranceaddict

Tight game so far. Calgary got a bit sluggish near end of the 2nd and Van got a nice deflect off Henrik's arm.

I've gotta say that Calgary's been pressuring Vancouver to an extreme though and if they come out firing on all cylinders in the 3rd there's a good chance they'll take this one. (And yeah j that's if they can stay outta the box, so far both goals have been powerplay goals but Calgary's been killing penalties pretty well this game minus the one.)

Can't do anything but watch the game tho =P

Oh btw gotta love that ass Ruttu who not only *helped* ditch a Calgary player into the Van bench, but he tried to grab a Calgary player by the leg and pull him down in the ensuing skirmish afterwards. What an idiot =P

Old Post Apr-16-2004 04:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thracky Click here to Send Thracky a Private Message Visit Thracky's homepage! Add Thracky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Warez Guy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Thracky

Oh btw gotta love that ass Ruttu who not only *helped* ditch a Calgary player into the Van bench, but he tried to grab a Calgary player by the leg and pull him down in the ensuing skirmish afterwards. What an idiot =P

LOL yah that was funny. Vancouver's been playing pretty shitty so far. Glad they're finally starting to show some life after they tied it up. Hopefully we can come out strong in the 3rd.

Old Post Apr-16-2004 04:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Warez Guy Click here to Send Warez Guy a Private Message Add Warez Guy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thracky
Senior tranceaddict

Ehe bit of a garbage goal there but it counts. Auld didn't get touched and it went off Ohlund's skate. Also that rule about the net being off got changed mid season so if the net comes back onto the pegs the goal counts.

Dirty goal but I got no probs with it =D

Old Post Apr-16-2004 04:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thracky Click here to Send Thracky a Private Message Visit Thracky's homepage! Add Thracky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[CD-R!!!1!]

regardless of the end result, this has been great hockey

Old Post Apr-16-2004 04:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 24K Click here to Send 24K a Private Message Visit 24K's homepage! Add 24K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRemix,remake or bootleg 2.... [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSyntax - "Pray" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread