Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion > The Official 2010 - 2011 NHL Season Thread.
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Goebbel Goebbel
Suspended User

The Official 2010 - 2011 NHL Season Thread.

Tonight bitches.

Only 3 of us post in here, but might as well make the thread anyway.

"Iiiiiiii've beeeeeeeeen waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiitiiiiiiing, fooooooor a gaaaaaaammmmmme liiiiiiike youuuuuuuuuu toooooo coooooome intooooooooo myyyyyyyy liiiiiiiiiiife."

Real sports starting again is awesome...fuck you baseboringball.

Old Post Oct-07-2010 19:07  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Goebbel Goebbel Click here to Send Goebbel Goebbel a Private Message Visit Goebbel Goebbel's homepage! Add Goebbel Goebbel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Goebbel Goebbel
Suspended User

Old Post Oct-08-2010 20:29  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Goebbel Goebbel Click here to Send Goebbel Goebbel a Private Message Visit Goebbel Goebbel's homepage! Add Goebbel Goebbel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

The time is now. If we don't make a serious go of it this year, we never will.

Old Post Oct-08-2010 22:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Looks like Jordan Eberle will be a stud.

Poor Pavelec. That was nuts.

Old Post Oct-09-2010 05:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Goebbel Goebbel
Suspended User

pretty scary stuff indeed.

Anyone that has seen Eberle play in the World Junior Championships, knows what kind of a stud this guy is going to be. The Oilers aren't going to win anything this year, but they will consistently be one of the most entertaining teams to watch this year I think. The situation in Edmonton is almost like Chicago's a few years back in regards to a whole whack of very skilled youth on the team.

If the Oil can keep all of these players together...in 2 or 3 years they might be able to be serious contenders again.

what a fucking goal.

I am so happy i will be able trance very much agoon. I like trance with all you friends. We go to big clob and do the big line off each other pinis, then jono take me friend in big balloon 3 way fist pump but only in da but. If you not defecate when drop because me grandma carpet not make new but lots money like armin.

quote:
Why you trance friends not like post? Make friends intention for fist pump but only in the but. We paint horse nice colurs put then pointy partee hat to make look like can fly. If take hose in spray towords light make rainbow too! Not like real, but if do pills i buy from bidor it look better and get lots of bifwurst in pants. I try get lazor, but grandmas no say no pew pew..but no care here..she die of concer hope soon. She eat lots so Tom Colontino make sex sometimes. When happen dance!

Last edited by Goebbel Goebbel on Oct-09-2010 at 16:58

Old Post Oct-09-2010 15:18  Brazil
Renzo
where am i

quote:
Originally posted by Goebbel Goebbel
what a fucking goal.

+1

Old Post Oct-10-2010 00:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chimera66
PARTOUZE

ok in the right thread now

I once saw Swamper peel off 4 or 5 $100 bills from a fat roll and say this to Donald Trump: "Go clean yourself up; you look like a bum.". And then he threw the bills right in Trump's face/hair! Then Swamper and his entourage of 30, who were all wearing TA monogramed Rolexes, left the room and flew to Hawaii for a few hours because Del wanted fresh coconut.

To his defense, Trump didn't even really look like a bum.

Old Post Oct-10-2010 03:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for chimera66 Click here to Send chimera66 a Private Message Add chimera66 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Goebbel Goebbel
Suspended User

He is looking really good so far this year, which is good because Halak played a beast of a game last night as well. The press and fans can't get on a player if he plays like this. Habs didn't deserve it last night, but Price stole 2. The save against Crosby in the 3rd to keep the Habs in it was unreal. Even Crosby thought it went in.

The playoffs last year really created a nice rivalry between both teams. The building and the players were nice and riled up.

random links:

http://www.bnd.com/2010/10/10/14326...big-hit-on.html

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Jan-...-Debut/89/30675

stepan looking good so far trancypantz.

I am so happy i will be able trance very much agoon. I like trance with all you friends. We go to big clob and do the big line off each other pinis, then jono take me friend in big balloon 3 way fist pump but only in da but. If you not defecate when drop because me grandma carpet not make new but lots money like armin.

quote:
Why you trance friends not like post? Make friends intention for fist pump but only in the but. We paint horse nice colurs put then pointy partee hat to make look like can fly. If take hose in spray towords light make rainbow too! Not like real, but if do pills i buy from bidor it look better and get lots of bifwurst in pants. I try get lazor, but grandmas no say no pew pew..but no care here..she die of concer hope soon. She eat lots so Tom Colontino make sex sometimes. When happen dance!

Old Post Oct-10-2010 12:42  Brazil
Goebbel Goebbel
Suspended User

BAM! Tough actin tinactin.

buddy got whomped.

quote:

Old Post Oct-10-2010 12:46  Brazil
trancypantzzz
Senior tranceaddict

if butch goring is doing the islanders games from now on, i might have to catch some of those games.

Old Post Oct-10-2010 15:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancypantzzz Click here to Send trancypantzzz a Private Message Add trancypantzzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Goebbel Goebbel
Suspended User

the isles aren't going to do shit this year, but they have a few young guys worth watching.

quote:

Old Post Oct-10-2010 16:08  Brazil
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

WOOOO HOCKEY!!!!

Jay, Price isn't looking too shabby 2 games into the season, I'm very surprised... Could it be that taking away the risk of being sat for half the season got him fired up a bit?

I'm happy with Giggy too so far, it's a great feeling to have the puck lofted on the Leafs net and not expect it to float right by a sprawling, useless goalie. Thank God!

I got Leafers in 6th in the East, wishful thinking I'm sure, but when I turn out to be right, I'ma bitch-slap every Habs fan at my work with a 7 inch, blue and white dildo across the face. POW!

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Oct-11-2010 07:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion > The Official 2010 - 2011 NHL Season Thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgood track to id [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTroop - Homecoming [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread