Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
less than 2 weeks left!!!

You just made my day!!

Old Post Mar-10-2010 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!

Old Post Mar-10-2010 18:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

tonight!

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Mar-22-2010 00:45  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
tonight!

Excellent news!

Old Post Mar-22-2010 00:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
Excellent news!

definitely gonna brighten up my day

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Mar-22-2010 01:00  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

With bonus "guys walking away from explosion" scene.

Old Post Mar-22-2010 03:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Awesome Ep. I didn't think it would happen.

Also, I tried bringing up this thread, no luck in searching for it. Booooooooo.

Last edited by Endlesswave on Mar-22-2010 at 04:30

Old Post Mar-22-2010 04:06  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

glad this is back. can't wait to see how the story developes.

Old Post Mar-22-2010 04:31  Russia
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Amazing episode

Old Post Mar-22-2010 12:23  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

edit** doublepost

Old Post Mar-22-2010 22:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

if you missed it and can't find the torrent.. amctv actually streams teh full episode...here ya go!

next weeks episode looks good!

Old Post Mar-22-2010 22:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jsibilin

next weeks episode looks good!

They are ALL good...

Awesome episode. Love the bad ass Mexican gangsters at the end!

Old Post Mar-25-2010 00:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Id It [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChemical Brothers - "Get Yourself High" (Switch Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread