Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > If you had a kid?
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

Would you do this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Old Post Apr-20-2012 02:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

if they need a leash they don't belong out in public

Old Post Apr-20-2012 02:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

The parents should be on a leash.

Those who can't properly parent their children should have their children taken away, imo.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 03:04 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

It's actually more for the benefit of the kid than the parent. I used to think the same thing, too, but some kids actually feel more secure with a tether. Still, I think a taser should suffice for most children and can help ween them from clingy behaviors at an early age.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-20-2012 03:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Totally! Just like them:

Old Post Apr-20-2012 03:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

A leash attached to a child's chest is totally legit. I was a terror as a kid, and my parents had me on one. They even put me on it and attached it to a stake in the yard out back sometimes. I turned out just fine

Old Post Apr-20-2012 03:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

Trust me, i was the worlds best parent before I had kids. When you assholes have kids, you'll understand. Until then don't assume what you will or will not do until you ate in that situation. I never had to use anything like this with my daughter. My son however is 22 months old and just learning to talk so you can't reason with h and he doesn't understand everything. I have one of those backpack leashes and I use it once and a while depending on the situation. Most times he is fine just holding my hand or walking by himself for a bit if we keep him focused. If we are in large crowds or around traffic it comes in handy because he is very fast and can break away unexpectedly and I am obviously responsible for his safety. He is really big and tall for his age so it can catch me off guard sometimes. That being said I think I've only used it 3 times and keep in mind he isn't even 2 yet and doesn't like being confined to a stroller. He doesn't mind it and If he starts pulling on it I'll just pick him up. I don't judge parents that do use it (reasonably) as I know parenting can be a pretty humbling experience.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 03:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
The parents should be on a leash.

Those who can't properly parent their children should have their children taken away, imo.

easy to say that when you dont have any.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 04:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

Ours are at the point they're understanding how to behave (5 and two 7 year olds) and I can yell, very, very loud. Between 2-4 years old they can be just unguided, bipedal torpedoes that for no reason at all go wherever they want at a rapid rate before you know it.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 04:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
I don't judge parents that do use it (reasonably) as I know parenting can be a pretty humbling experience.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 04:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

If I had a kid I'd want it to be just like Jay.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 04:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

I was a very obedient child (that didn't last very long). I hope my children turn out like me as child at least. So I don't have to use a fucking leash, but if I must in certain situations, I probably will.

Old Post Apr-20-2012 04:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > If you had a kid?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktechno played by dj hell in brazil [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKalwi & Remi - "Explosion" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread