Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA Raptors/NBA Thread
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
infinity HiGH
groovin

Miami matches up better against them than the previous 3 opponents (they're younger, have better perimeter defenders coupled with good offensive threats from their bigs) but I still think OKC will take it. They're younger and just as good as Miami on defense. The biggest difference is Kevin Durant. Unless he somehow vanishes after the first 2 games he's going to be the difference maker. He's proven time and again that he's more than capable of "bringing it" in the fourth quarter and that's when the games are ultimately decided.

OKC is more likely to win it imo, and if they do, we may very be looking at the next dynasty in the NBA.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 00:34  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

How about them Raps?

Gutsy win, but turnovers. And who knew Landry Fields was going to be the saviour of the game?

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Apr-23-2014 06:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

They were lucky to pull it off.

So many missed shots by the Nets.

Old Post Apr-23-2014 14:18  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Yep! The Truth won't miss those shots again.

We can't win a series averaging 20 turnovers a game. In fact we shouldn't even be in the playoffs with 20 turnovers a game.

I am happy that we won but I also am not stupid. We won't win this series this way. I mean, our All-Star turning the ball over with 30 seconds left in the game? WTF is that? That shit can't happen.

Old Post Apr-23-2014 14:34 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

god damn i almost had to eat a few lorazepam during that fourth quarter... still nervous LOOL

take it in 6 boys !

Old Post May-01-2014 03:37  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan

You just can't take your foot off the pedal in playoffs. Raps deserved to lose tonight but managed to squeak it out.

not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-01-2014 04:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Another "lucky to win night", when it should have been in the bag. JJ was a monster in the second half.

Pearce and Garnet need to retire.

Old Post May-01-2014 17:45  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Everyone better be watching! Good to see the support we've been getting although it seems a lot of people are just joining in cuz no leafs

Old Post May-02-2014 22:26  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Painful painful game

Old Post May-03-2014 01:30  Norfolk Island
Yohan

was about what i expected. at home, no way in hell a veteran team like the Nets would have laid low and die easy for the Raps, who have shown in this series that they aren't mentally tough

not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-03-2014 02:22  Canada
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

outplayed what 5 straight quarters? i didnt see the stat line in the 4th but a lot of bench players were on for a little run by toronto. doubts going into game 7

Old Post May-03-2014 02:32  Norfolk Island

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA Raptors/NBA Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease identify this remix of Sash! - Ecuador. [2015] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDario G - "Dream To Me" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread