Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Digital Dreams 2013 so far...
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

fuck this!
i'm gonna pass all together then

And leave this world behind...

Old Post May-24-2013 22:14  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
jesus titty fucking christ. 89+19.25 ticketrapist charge=108.25

wkend passes are $149+fees. Bend over and smile!

Old Post May-24-2013 22:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

wow. i paid 117 for 2 days.

one days are just a rip off.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post May-25-2013 01:54  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
wow. i paid 117 for 2 days.

My 2 day cost $99 with service charge. Pays to get during the pre sale and sell afterwards if you don't want tickets (really easy bc ticket prices go up for events like this)

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-25-2013 02:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
My 2 day cost $99 with service charge. Pays to get during the pre sale and sell afterwards if you don't want tickets (really easy bc ticket prices go up for events like this)
tell that to ppl no longer going to sensation

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-25-2013 03:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
tell that to ppl no longer going to sensation

lol, I incorrectly assumed that sensation would be a graduated pricing system but it didn't turn out that way. thank god I got rid of my tickets at face value anyways!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-25-2013 04:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

quote:
jesus titty fucking christ. 89+19.25 ticketrapist charge=108.25

considering an event like labour of love going back even 5 years would cost around 50 bucks to be cooped up and an oven, id spend an extra 50 to be outside all day with tons of room to dance, hang out and anything else you can mention...

its not SOO bad

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post May-25-2013 14:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by darouge11
considering an event like labour of love going back even 5 years would cost around 50 bucks to be cooped up and an oven, id spend an extra 50 to be outside all day with tons of room to dance, hang out and anything else you can mention...

its not SOO bad

hold on, but even VELD and Identity last year, the 1 day fests, weren't that steep

Old Post May-27-2013 01:34  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
hold on, but even VELD and Identity last year, the 1 day fests, weren't that steep

That is on a different scale.

I'm not sure what everyone's problem is with the ticket prices. Are you really that surprised? Its not like this event was announced last month. It's been at least 6-7 months since they first started selling tickets.

Here's a secret, there will be another Digital Dreams next year. Go buy your tickets this winter!

Old Post May-27-2013 05:15  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
That is on a different scale.

I'm not sure what everyone's problem is with the ticket prices. Are you really that surprised? Its not like this event was announced last month. It's been at least 6-7 months since they first started selling tickets.

Here's a secret, there will be another Digital Dreams next year. Go buy your tickets this winter!

the problem is not with tickets being sold 6-7 months ago - I personally was interested in attending 1 day only so I wasn't planning to shell out $100+ for a pass (and these only went on sale last week)

different scale? same venue, slightly larger stages allocation, not worth $100+/day.

Old Post May-27-2013 16:24  Ukraine
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
the problem is not with tickets being sold 6-7 months ago - I personally was interested in attending 1 day only so I wasn't planning to shell out $100+ for a pass (and these only went on sale last week)

different scale? same venue, slightly larger stages allocation, not worth $100+/day.

I think $100+/day was expected for the 1 day ticket. I really don't see any surprise there. You should get in touch with some promoter and snag 2 day tickets for that price. It's really not worth it attending for 1 day. I hear you.

Old Post May-27-2013 17:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

yeah just sell the wrist band if you get a two day pass and make the money back, superglue and some careful precision will do wonders.

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post May-27-2013 17:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Digital Dreams 2013 so far...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune from Oakenfold Set from Dec 2004 [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnderworld - "Born Slippy" (Nukx Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread