Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Crackheads
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EarnYourKeep
LIT

I've never been inside one as my only knowledge of it was the fact that they provide sterile needles. I didn't know methadone clinics actually administered the drug, I was thinking more along the lines of, here's a booth and some clean needles you got 15 mins before you have to leave type of place.

Old Post May-02-2013 14:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Well no, sorry - I should have clarified. What I meant was that methadone clinics are places where people get methadone - a synthetic opiate in liquid form (you drink it, usually with OJ), that provides the analgesia of true opiates, without the high. I was talking to your comment about giving people something to reduce the effects of the drug.

Old Post May-02-2013 14:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Ever smoked coco puff? Is that at all like smoking crack or no?

Yes, and I wouldn't know. Coco puff is a waste. I like my nose bloody and red. It's the Irish in me. I wish he would pull out.

Old Post May-02-2013 15:49  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

It smells gross, too.

But I guess that question was directed more towards the people who have tried both.

Old Post May-02-2013 15:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I used to ride the white horse way too much. Now it's a guilty pleasure, like watching Matlock in women's underwear.

Cocaine really is the best drug if you aren't a total lunatic.

Old Post May-02-2013 15:54  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

wtf is coco puff.

You canadians are strange.

Old Post May-02-2013 15:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Take weed,add coke, roll spliff. Rape school boys/HR Block employees.

Old Post May-02-2013 15:57  China
enydo
~

I'm really glad that pot is really all I care to get into, tbh.

Old Post May-02-2013 15:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

It's just sucking coke up into the end of a cigarette that you rip half the filter out of. We always called them "coolies" and it's not like smoking crack at all. The whole point of crack is to make it into a compound that vaporizes. Smoking actual cocaine is a huge waste.

Some people roll the coke onto the outside, but it works better if you take like 1/6 of the tobacco out, suck the coke up into the cigarette, then twist it to let it settle down through the rest of the more loosely packed tobacco.

So to answer the question, smoking coco puff is not like smoking crack at all.

Last edited by srussell0018 on May-02-2013 at 16:05

Old Post May-02-2013 15:58  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

I miss Slylee.

Old Post May-02-2013 15:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
HR Block employees.

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
I miss Slylee.

Me too.

Old Post May-02-2013 16:12 
EarnYourKeep
LIT

Saw me in the drop, three in the corner
Slaughter, electrical tape around your daughter
Old school new school need to learn though
I burn baby burn like Disco Inferno
Burn slow like blunts with ya-yo

Old Post May-02-2013 17:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Crackheads
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBullet In The Gun Remix? (Sample Included) [2003] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDune feat. Vanessa - Keep the Secret (Talla 2XLC Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread