Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2014 It Begins......Official Announcement
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Special K
_

YEAH GUY !!!

But seriously, between this and Canada Day, pffffffft.

Old Post Apr-08-2014 21:15  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Really looking forward to this. Sven will school all the newbies who have never seen him before. But what's more, Mano Le Tough and Daniel Avery are some of the most cutting edge artists around right now. Toronto is the place to be on Victoria Day weekend.

Old Post Apr-08-2014 23:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Only issue I have with these events is it being on Mondays... Being from London makes it difficult to attend and come back to work on Tues. Sad I won't be able to attend

Old Post Apr-09-2014 01:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Just call in dead. That'll buy you at least a few weeks.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-09-2014 01:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

lol if only. I run sales operations for the company so without me, they would collapse LOL... Sven or career suicide. Tuff choice

Old Post Apr-09-2014 01:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

^ no its not

Old Post Apr-09-2014 01:54  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

tickets purchased,,,,, ROLLLLLLL CALLL !!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr-09-2014 02:00  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Sooo glad I don't work 9-5 bullshit!

Old Post Apr-09-2014 02:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
lol if only. I run sales operations for the company so without me, they would collapse LOL... Sven or career suicide. Tuff choice

I think collapsing due to your absence on a Tuesday is a bit of a stretch J. Lol

Jesse will be fine

Old Post Apr-09-2014 02:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
^ no its not

haha yep
come to sven and move to toronto to get a new job. double win

Old Post Apr-09-2014 03:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Old Post Apr-09-2014 03:24  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mindspin1
I think collapsing due to your absence on a Tuesday is a bit of a stretch J. Lol

Jesse will be fine

haha...don't make this harder than it is

Old Post Apr-09-2014 03:24  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2014 It Begins......Official Announcement
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksandro russo unknown #2 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMojado feat. Mr. Sam - "Naranja" (Dimitri Andreas Vision Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread