Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Danny Howells Saturday May 26th @Vanguard.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CHEMISTRY
tranceaddict

Danny Howells Saturday May 26th @Vanguard.

DANNY HOWELLS at Vanguard Saturday May 26th Get on the Chemistry list $10 b4 10:30, $15 b4 11pm.

Print your RSVP
RSVP and all information.

http://dannyhowells526.eventbrite.com/

Last edited by CHEMISTRY on May-23-2012 at 23:15

Old Post May-23-2012 14:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CHEMISTRY Click here to Send CHEMISTRY a Private Message Add CHEMISTRY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capricorn15
__

what happened?

also are the presale tickets still good?

Old Post May-23-2012 16:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CHEMISTRY
tranceaddict

Presale tickets are still good, I have no idea what the hell is going on, Spundae and Vanguard management are the only ones that can explain that one.

Old Post May-23-2012 23:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CHEMISTRY Click here to Send CHEMISTRY a Private Message Add CHEMISTRY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pookie
tranceaddict

Hm I dunno why I get the presale tickets if the RSVP list is cheaper, is there any reason why its better to get presale tickets?

Old Post May-24-2012 16:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pookie Click here to Send Pookie a Private Message Add Pookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

guarantees entrance for people that know they want to come.

rsvp/discount lists are great for people that are thinking about attending.

i try to rsvp for multiple for multiple events (a lot through chemistry as they promote multiple events) just in case my wife and i feel like attending at the last minute.

Old Post May-24-2012 16:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

RSVP is only cheaper if you are going to be there before 10:30pm

Old Post May-24-2012 19:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MelBeat

LIE! presale adds service charges...

Old Post May-24-2012 22:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

Blame Vanguard's email false advertising for
quote:
Limited $10 Presales Available Now
sent today

Old Post May-25-2012 03:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capricorn15
__

quote:
Originally posted by Pookie
Hm I dunno why I get the presale tickets if the RSVP list is cheaper, is there any reason why its better to get presale tickets?

they were 10 bucks last saturday or something

Old Post May-25-2012 08:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

so i signed up for the rsvp...whats the price after 11

Last edited by Calabria on May-25-2012 at 09:47

Old Post May-25-2012 09:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Calabria Click here to Send Calabria a Private Message Add Calabria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pookie
tranceaddict

quote:

But I bought my presale at $20, and the guest list is still only $15 before 11.

Old Post May-25-2012 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pookie Click here to Send Pookie a Private Message Add Pookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Pookie
But I bought my presale at $20, and the guest list is still only $15 before 11.

Presales started at $10, then went to $15 and $20, then back to $10. I hadn't checked when I wrote RSVP was cheaper only before 10:30 but the Vanguard email I had just got said there were tickets for $10, when they had already gone up again to $20.

Old Post May-25-2012 19:03  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Danny Howells Saturday May 26th @Vanguard.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReaLLy NiCe TrAcK! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBreak Legend - "This Is The City" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread