Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
you're in for a treat.. Margaret Dygas is a resident at Panorama Bar in Berlin, next level shit. Creator's been DJing here in Montreal for over 10 years, very talented and diverse sounds, and Tazz is an up and coming producer/DJ who's making a splash in the underground scene with releases on DJ Qu's Underground Quality and a great album on Tsuba. You won't be dissapointed.. expect high quality deep house house and techno.

That was pretty much exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thank you

Old Post May-01-2012 17:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

OK GUYS I TAKE IT BACK

it's a good line up!

Old Post May-01-2012 17:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
b-ran
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
OK GUYS I TAKE IT BACK

it's a good line up!

meh

Old Post May-01-2012 17:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for b-ran Click here to Send b-ran a Private Message Add b-ran to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

swag

Old Post May-01-2012 17:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

congrats too mike!

Old Post May-01-2012 17:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

It's a huge honor to be playing my last performance at Piknic, it means the world to me.

Mindspin: check out www.djcreator.ca you will find all the sets of almost the last 10 years.

You will see that they are ALL very different from one another.

I have been mostly labeled techno since all my Black Out international guests were, but personally I cover pretty much all grounds (except dubstep and trance)

Margaret plays very very deep, so don't expect me to upstage here or play techno

Old Post May-01-2012 17:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Well I'm psyched for:

LEE BURRIDGE
FRED EVERYTHING
CLAUDE VONSTROKE / EATS EVERYTHING / JUSTIN MARTIN
CATZ N' DOGZ

and I'll prob check out Art Dep't.

That's a pretty good Piknic season for me

And I wonder if Fred and Eats are related.

Old Post May-01-2012 17:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice to see Tazz and Gabriel Rhome getting a spot as well. Producer pride!

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
congrats too mike!

thank you kind sir

Old Post May-01-2012 18:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Master Kush
Supreme tranceaddict

Are they still doing a piknic at osheaga like years past? Noticed that there is no piknic the weekend after osheaga either on the schedule..

____
__

Last edited by Master Kush on May-01-2012 at 18:47

Old Post May-01-2012 18:02  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Master Kush Click here to Send Master Kush a Private Message Add Master Kush to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

FYI: creator I knew your last gig was going to b at Piknic :P When you said "another big gig in the summer" I was like yaaa he's def playing piknic one last time

I'm buying a couple of bee repellents and putting them in the dj booth for your set

Old Post May-01-2012 18:06  Canada
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

Ha ha thanks ;-)

Old Post May-01-2012 18:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ravemontreal

Margaret plays very very deep, so don't expect me to upstage here or play techno

it's your last gig, upstage the shit out of it, LOL!

Old Post May-01-2012 18:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother tune ID [2009] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBrainbug - "Nightmare" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread