Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > who is making music like this these days
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Greeny1210
Senior tranceaddict

who is making music like this these days

Having grown sick of the scene/music around 4/5 years ago due to the endless crud drowning out any decent music and every other tune sounding the same with plinky plonky fanny beats, token electro cheese or just plain boring, I stopped bothering or caring what was coming out, so just wondered who was knocking out decent house and progressive over the last few years (Genre wise I like most stuff if it sounds good but most of it does not) I am maybe just being a miserable old git having been into the music over 20 years and dj'ing since 98/99 but It just all started to sound like it was produced on a fisher price my first keyboard/computer whatever and no soul not made from the heart (you can tell a track not made from the heart straight away and its 90% of stuff imo

Heres a few things I am talking about

and more housey stuff like this

Just a few artists and labels to keep a look out for would help

Hypnotic Dreams - Classic Prog Trance mix
Eternal Sound - Progressive Trance mix
One for the Underground - Dark Progressive mix

Old Post Jun-18-2012 13:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Greeny1210 Click here to Send Greeny1210 a Private Message Visit Greeny1210's homepage! Add Greeny1210 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > who is making music like this these days
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBig Trancer (2001-02 ish) Hemstock & Jennings Remix? [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmplitude - "Daydream" (Club Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread