Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What's Your Greatest Extravagance?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Stu had hair?

I actually stole it. You didn't think I could grow this much hair on my own, did you?

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:18  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

I remember your Mohican, Marcus. I'm glad it was short-lived.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Stu had hair?

Weird, right? In high school I had long hair nearly down to my ass

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:44  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Cameras and lenses.

Probably this as well.

Also going out and drinking.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Do you color your hair?
I don't do shit with my hair, at all. I never colored it save for Henna, but I am due for a trim, it's a fucking lion's mane and down to my ass.
Thanks to you, I discovered Dry Shampoo which is a Godsend. Sometimes, I don't hate you.

I get balayage through the front only, the rest is natural. Love being blonde again! I just had 4 inches cut off today, and it's so long now that myself and my hairdresser are probably the only people who will be able to tell, lol.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 23:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Marijuana and records.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 23:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

I'll spend $5 on a half-gallon of organic hippy milk

Last edited by meriter on Jul-18-2014 at 02:39

Old Post Jul-18-2014 00:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Records

^

Old Post Jul-18-2014 00:31 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Hookers

Old Post Jul-18-2014 01:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I spend my extra money on eating out, clubbing, and traveling.

I like to buy other people shit, too.

As far as my home goes, I'm a minimalist. At least up until now, I've never put value in nice couches, big TVs, and the like. If I had millions I'd know how to spend it on interior design and all that, but right now I put all my funds toward flying planes and dancing pains.

Old Post Jul-18-2014 01:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

Used to be flying planes, adventures in foreign countries, nice clothes...

Now I'm happy if I get to sleep in and someone else cooks.

Old Post Jul-18-2014 03:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Restaurants and booze.

Old Post Jul-18-2014 05:47  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What's Your Greatest Extravagance?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeila K - Open Sesame (which mix?) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTelescreen - "Phoenix" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread