Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > DJ Mag's Top 100 Dj's
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sensorium
Supreme tranceaddict

I can see it. Hardwell recognizing DJ Ryan as the number 1 DJ. Yep!

Old Post Jul-22-2014 02:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sensorium Click here to Send sensorium a Private Message Add sensorium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

Nah.. I have a lot of respect for Hardwell. I mean he clearly defines a genre.. I cross over into his world a little bit.. but the point of this enterprise is to be recognized.. Its a list for DJ's.. I'm a dj.. have been for years.. The support I garner here would mean a lot.. regardless of where I am on the rankings..

Old Post Jul-22-2014 03:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psyshell
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello I'm wondering if there's a vote for you function in the official DJ RYAN APP?

Old Post Jul-22-2014 03:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Psyshell Click here to Send Psyshell a Private Message Add Psyshell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

plug this into your phone's web browser to preview and install..

Its my mobile app =))
http://djryan.mobapp.at

for Iphone and Android..

Old Post Jul-22-2014 04:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™
Nah.. I have a lot of respect for Hardwell. I mean he clearly defines a genre.. I cross over into his world a little bit.. but the point of this enterprise is to be recognized.. Its a list for DJ's.. I'm a dj.. have been for years.. The support I garner here would mean a lot.. regardless of where I am on the rankings..

But why post this in the core? Don't you think you would get more exposure in the discussion forum as well?

Old Post Jul-22-2014 04:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Nice marketing ploy, lol.

Are you creating this same thread all across the Internet and posting your spam in it?

HIs music is nice.

Old Post Jul-22-2014 07:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

So I do a fairly good job archiving not only my sets but my tracklistings.

As an example. I currently do a podcast on FitRadio, which has me w/ over 100k plays and broadcasts out 45-60k app users. Its called TranceSessions and you can listen to it on FitRadio.com/djryan

or...

http://djryan.com/sets/TranceSessions.mp3
http://djryan.com/sets/TranceSessions2.mp3
http://djryan.com/sets/TranceSessions3.mp3
http://djryan.com/sets/TranceSessions4.mp3

all the way up to 16 which is where I think I am..

if you ever need the tracklistings just shoot me over an email at info@djryan.com

Old Post Jul-23-2014 02:45 
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Not bad.

Old Post Jul-23-2014 03:06  United States
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

Thanks Paulino.. Check your' pm's...

Old Post Jul-23-2014 04:01 
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™
When God said let there be EDM.. I was standing right there

You are a complete and utter jackass. I'll vote for you if you vow never to post again.

Old Post Jul-23-2014 04:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

really you had to know what was going through my mind at the time.. you know that song Jack.. Like.. in the Beginning there was House Music..and God Is a DJ .. Well I kinda formed my own Tale about how there's this DJ God, and how it or he or whatever helps dj's find like banging ass tracks, and intervenes so that you pick that right track at the right time. I suppose it does sound a little crazy for me to be "standing right next to him" but figuratively it was sort of just part of a story telling..

Old Post Jul-23-2014 05:34 
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

Wat

Old Post Jul-23-2014 05:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > DJ Mag's Top 100 Dj's
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrance oldie really good track help pleasee [2006] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClear View - "Cry For Love" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread