Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.09.30. Hot Chip @ Kool Haus !!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SgtFoo
Ableton & ProTools addict

2008.09.30. Hot Chip @ Kool Haus !!

HOT CHIP at Kool Haus
(132 Queens Quay East),
Tuesday September 30,
7 pm. $25. 416-870-8000.

Looks to be a sweet concert.

anyone heading out?

'-.SgtFoo.-'
My SoundCloud

Old Post Sep-26-2008 14:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SgtFoo Click here to Send SgtFoo a Private Message Visit SgtFoo's homepage! Add SgtFoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

All depends on whether I'm clear of clients that night & have everything ready for a course I'm on for work the next day.

If I can do this, I'll do it over & over like a monkey with a miniature cymbal.

Love these guys.

Old Post Sep-26-2008 14:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SgtFoo
Ableton & ProTools addict

if you got a pair of headphones, you'd better get em out and get em cranked up, cuz they're really gonna help ya

Old Post Sep-26-2008 19:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SgtFoo Click here to Send SgtFoo a Private Message Visit SgtFoo's homepage! Add SgtFoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.09.30. Hot Chip @ Kool Haus !!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktune 2 ID(IV) [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPoltergeist - "Vicious Circles (Grayed Out Remix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread