Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Absolut_Vodka
Human Blue mmm

so many armin votes

1. Joof
2. Moshic
3. Phil K
4. Chable
5. can't remember

Old Post Sep-18-2005 12:58  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Absolut_Vodka Click here to Send Absolut_Vodka a Private Message Add Absolut_Vodka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by digitul punk
Sorry for being a n00b, but how exactly can i see the number of votes djs have got.. basically what i'm tryin to ask is how am i supposed the see the current statistics of the poll?

u can't

Old Post Sep-18-2005 13:12  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jakhira
Ridiculously meticulous

1. Nic Fanciulli
2. Desyn Masiello
3. Chris Fortier
4. Sander Kleinenberg
5. Danny Howells

Old Post Sep-18-2005 13:47  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Jakhira Click here to Send Jakhira a Private Message Visit Jakhira's homepage! Add Jakhira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by trance4life627
that whole list shouldnt be in the drop down menu

quote:
Originally posted by Nayil
this is gonna be the most accurate trance vote

not really.

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Sep-18-2005 14:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
not really.

Why not?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-18-2005 21:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

what happens if we want to change a vote? were fucked eh?

Old Post Sep-18-2005 21:57  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Why not?

the vote is only as accurate as the segment of voters, so for tranceaddict the results will reflect what the majority of tranceaddicts think (assuming a majority even cast a vote, we'll know this when the numbers are published).

to say that the poll will accurately reflect what trance listeners all over the world think is incorrect.

i would agree that TA would represent a more educated segment (based on people's responses so far even that notion is questionable), but TA does not represent the entire trance/edm-listening/buying public.

i'd definitely take more value out of the results of this poll though as i know some people here actually have a clue.

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Sep-18-2005 22:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
subtledreamer
Senior tranceaddict

1. Tiësto
2. Armin van Buuren
3. ATB
4. Nick Warren
5. Thrillseekers

wish i can vote top 10 instead... i would add in G&D, Andy Moor, Markus Schulz, Deep Dish, and PvD!

Old Post Sep-19-2005 05:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for subtledreamer Click here to Send subtledreamer a Private Message Visit subtledreamer's homepage! Add subtledreamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

The fact this post

quote:
i'd definitely take more value out of the results of this poll though as i know some people here actually have a clue.

was followed up with this post

quote:
1. Tiësto
2. Armin van Buuren
3. ATB
4. Nick Warren
5. Thrillseekers

is absolutely hilarious!

(~)

Old Post Sep-19-2005 06:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Absolut_Vodka
Human Blue mmm

quote:
Originally posted by subtledreamer
1. Tiësto
2. Armin van Buuren
3. ATB
4. Nick Warren
5. Thrillseekers

wish i can vote top 10 instead... i would add in G&D, Andy Moor, Markus Schulz, Deep Dish, and PvD!

this is the reason why not even this poll will be accurate

Old Post Sep-19-2005 07:26  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Absolut_Vodka Click here to Send Absolut_Vodka a Private Message Add Absolut_Vodka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
is absolutely hilarious!

LOL OH NOES!! the shame.

i think i just changed my mind.

Old Post Sep-19-2005 10:51  Australia
Mike_Foyle
Two colours in my head

quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
peter kay

hahaha!

Old Post Sep-19-2005 11:25  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Foyle Click here to Send Mike_Foyle a Private Message Visit Mike_Foyle's homepage! Add Mike_Foyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict Top 100 DJs Poll 2005
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRemix of sandstorm, maybe? [2003] [28]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEpsilon 9 - "Lifeformation" (Infernal Machine Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread