Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

I GOT IT!!!!

I'm too lazy to go backwards and think of the who and the what and how... but what if simply Walt was spinning the gun to see his fate.

Spin #1 - Points at him
Spin #2 - Points at him

So he's thinking, well, he's gonna die and be killed... and that's the end of Walt.

UNLESS....

Spin#3 - Ricin/Plant

Who is he going to poison now?

It's do or die, the only reason they want to (or can) kill Walt is because Gus knows Jesse can cook the meth. So Walt is expendable now because he's not needed anymore, not to mention he won't be a problem to the business anymore.

But what if he kills the only thing which makes him expendable.

JESSE!!!!

So somehow, I dunno, I'm not going to sit here and think of timelines or plausible ways he did this, but he planted the ricin for Jesse and since Brock and his Mother are over all the the time, Brock found it or got exposed unintentionally and TADA! Brock, NOT Jesse gets poisoned.

And that is why Walter never picks up at home whenever anyone tried to get a hold of him, when Jesse called from the car, when Skylar called from Hank's...

Last edited by Mach X on Oct-04-2011 at 14:50

Old Post Oct-04-2011 14:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

Nice

Old Post Oct-04-2011 20:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

time to avoid this thread until next sunday

Old Post Oct-04-2011 21:29  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
time to avoid this thread until next sunday

LOL! That is what I do all day Monday! I have to download the show and don't get a chance to watch till Monday night...

Old Post Oct-04-2011 22:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I GOT IT!!!!

I'm too lazy to go backwards and think of the who and the what and how... but what if simply Walt was spinning the gun to see his fate.

Spin #1 - Points at him
Spin #2 - Points at him

So he's thinking, well, he's gonna die and be killed... and that's the end of Walt.

UNLESS....

Spin#3 - Ricin/Plant

Who is he going to poison now?

It's do or die, the only reason they want to (or can) kill Walt is because Gus knows Jesse can cook the meth. So Walt is expendable now because he's not needed anymore, not to mention he won't be a problem to the business anymore.

But what if he kills the only thing which makes him expendable.

JESSE!!!!

So somehow, I dunno, I'm not going to sit here and think of timelines or plausible ways he did this, but he planted the ricin for Jesse and since Brock and his Mother are over all the the time, Brock found it or got exposed unintentionally and TADA! Brock, NOT Jesse gets poisoned.

And that is why Walter never picks up at home whenever anyone tried to get a hold of him, when Jesse called from the car, when Skylar called from Hank's...

But Brock was fine the next morning (after they left Jess's house) and didn't get sick till later that day. So the kid wasn't around Jesse or is house when he got sick?

But....didn't Walt originally say with Gus that he wouldn't notice the affects till days later and no one would be the wiser?

Old Post Oct-07-2011 19:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

CANNOT FREAKING WAIT TILL 10:00pm... haven't been this excited in terms of waiting for a tv show for, well, for a long time

Old Post Oct-09-2011 19:23 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shawnm
tranceaddict

wow

Old Post Oct-10-2011 02:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shawnm Click here to Send Shawnm a Private Message Add Shawnm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Holy!!!

Old Post Oct-10-2011 03:09  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

best season yet!

wondering if the 5th season will be the last.

what a brilliant show

Old Post Oct-10-2011 04:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

What happened in tonight's episode was just stunning. I was blown away... If it weren't for Twin Peaks having such a nostalgic hold on my heart, I'd easily say this was the best TV series I'd ever seen. The only question I have is whether I'm happier or not that they didn't leave us with a cliffhanger. Maybe it just leaves the next season wide open.

And to the previous post, the next is confirmed to be the last season, but AMC has ordered 16 episodes instead of the standard 13, which leaves the question of whether they will make one extended season, or break it up into two shorter ones.

Old Post Oct-10-2011 08:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
What happened in tonight's episode was just stunning. I was blown away... If it weren't for Twin Peaks having such a nostalgic hold on my heart, I'd easily say this was the best TV series I'd ever seen. The only question I have is whether I'm happier or not that they didn't leave us with a cliffhanger. Maybe it just leaves the next season wide open.

And to the previous post, the next is confirmed to be the last season, but AMC has ordered 16 episodes instead of the standard 13, which leaves the question of whether they will make one extended season, or break it up into two shorter ones.

Probably 2 shorter ones I'm guessing.

As for this episode, yep...totally mind blowing. I see a showdown between Hank and Walter...no other way the ending of the series can go down.

Old Post Oct-10-2011 12:30  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

One question remains, what happend to Mike? im pretty sure hes still alive in mexico somewhere.

Old Post Oct-10-2011 14:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease id this classic trance tune from 1996 ear' [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM - "Razzia 2" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread