Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sorin.16v
Supreme tranceaddict

Woooo

Old Post Aug-29-2010 11:52  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Sorin.16v Click here to Send Sorin.16v a Private Message Add Sorin.16v to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halycon
Epicsketch Inc.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
I find that his gallery sets are more suited towards my taste. When he does tribal at zone he's at his best

+1

remember: DO*EPIC*SHIT! always
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://twibbon.com/embed/Daffodil-Month-2012"></script>

Old Post Aug-29-2010 22:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Halycon Click here to Send Halycon a Private Message Visit Halycon's homepage! Add Halycon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

Deko-ze rocked it last night! So much tribal

Old Post Aug-30-2010 13:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xJillx
i get deep.

20 wristbands since january ish... had to throw some out cuz they were too ratty and ripped... and i lost some along the way...

Old Post Aug-30-2010 23:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for xJillx Click here to Send xJillx a Private Message Visit xJillx's homepage! Add xJillx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sorin.16v
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno
Deko-ze rocked it last night! So much tribal

Yeah he had a good set I was loving it

Old Post Aug-31-2010 01:02  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Sorin.16v Click here to Send Sorin.16v a Private Message Add Sorin.16v to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

quote:
I find that his gallery sets are more suited towards my taste. When he does tribal at zone he's at his best

its gotta be tough to play the same slot week after week for years...4 hours is a tough set and sometimes when the crowd isn't quite up for it..which except for us few TA's that morning that Jon played was the case...i don't blame him for being all over the place.

Mark Oliver does the same thing...every now and then you're gonna get a set that just doesn't quite flow.

Love my Deko-ze tribal! but his techno is to die for case in point..Yoji Night video #1

Old Post Aug-31-2010 01:57  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halycon
Epicsketch Inc.

does anyone else miss the old thursday night lines up from a few years back... rudee, el duran, dekoze paranoid jack et al.?

remember: DO*EPIC*SHIT! always
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://twibbon.com/embed/Daffodil-Month-2012"></script>

Old Post Sep-06-2010 00:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Halycon Click here to Send Halycon a Private Message Visit Halycon's homepage! Add Halycon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss.Fabulous
tranceaddict in training

Who hit up cz over the long weekend? I'm curious to know how Monday was... the lineup looked sick. Sunday was good, probably not as busy as Monday was but I had a good time

First time seeing Christina Cruise too.. I had heard good and bad things but I liked her. She plays some good hard house beats.

The security was HEAVY though... wow. Haven't seen it so strict in a long time... they were watching everyone like hawks.

Old Post Sep-07-2010 17:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss.Fabulous Click here to Send Miss.Fabulous a Private Message Add Miss.Fabulous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by Halycon
does anyone else miss the old thursday night lines up from a few years back... rudee, el duran, dekoze paranoid jack et al.?

I miss Paranoid Jack....haven't heard anything from him in years.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Sep-07-2010 17:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Rattler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss.Fabulous

First time seeing Christina Cruise too.. I had heard good and bad things but I liked her. She plays some good hard house beats.

I love Christina, good sounds and so great on the eyes.

Old Post Sep-07-2010 17:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Rattler Click here to Send The Rattler a Private Message Add The Rattler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Monday was fucking bananas. Can't remember the last time I saw it that busy or that hot

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Sep-07-2010 17:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Rattler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Monday was fucking bananas. Can't remember the last time I saw it that busy or that hot

Thanks for the CD!
I'm listening to it right now

Old Post Sep-07-2010 19:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Rattler Click here to Send The Rattler a Private Message Add The Rattler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID track played by Paul Oakenfold [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEwan Pearson Vs M.A.N.D.Y. - "No Stoppin Love" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread