Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
I'm pretty sure Pacha is going on New Year's Day until probably 4-8pm. It might even go through the next night depending on how steady the crowd/dancefloor is.

Pacha is going from 9-9. Full 24 hour marathon.

Old Post Dec-17-2009 17:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tomas Klein
Senior tranceaddict

How to get to Newark Airport from Manhattan

Hey guys, I was just wondering what the quickest and most efficient way to get to Newark would be.. I've lived in manhattan for about 3 months but have been busy with school and work so I havn't had a chance to get out to Jersey much..
I've looked up several options online and I know there is a bus, and train, but what has worked for you in the past?

Old Post Dec-20-2009 21:28  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Tomas Klein Click here to Send Tomas Klein a Private Message Visit Tomas Klein's homepage! Add Tomas Klein to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Take a bus, if not during a major rush hour. I go to Newark for most of my flights, and they are easier and quicker than taking cab or train. Takes 20 minutes with no traffic, 45+ with traffic)

Coach has direct buses to Port Authority, Olympic trailways, and Airlink: http://www.goairlinknyc.com/index.php
All are about $15 and very easy to find in the airport if you just ask. I take the Coach and you just pay the bus driver.

Here are ALL other options (bus, train, cab) if that doesnt work for you. http://www.nysubway.com/airport/newark.html

Edit: whoops I thought you meant the airport, but did you mean the city, or airport? If you meant the city, then just take the PATH train out of Penn Station. Very quick!

Old Post Dec-20-2009 21:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tomas Klein
Senior tranceaddict

I did mean the airport. sorry for the confusion.
I heard you can catch one of the busses at Penn Station?

Old Post Dec-20-2009 21:59  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Tomas Klein Click here to Send Tomas Klein a Private Message Visit Tomas Klein's homepage! Add Tomas Klein to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uncle ED
Supreme tranceaddict

Path, also NJ Transit from Penn. North East Corridor train, stop at the airport, the train tram is right there to airport.

Old Post Dec-20-2009 22:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Uncle ED Click here to Send Uncle ED a Private Message Add Uncle ED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by Tomas Klein
I did mean the airport. sorry for the confusion.
I heard you can catch one of the busses at Penn Station?

Port Authority (42nd St). Very easy to find, just ask the info desk @ main entrance, and they point you right out the door, since its street-level.

The buses are actually parked right on the street, so no long lines or dragging your bags around the other bus terminal areas. Like $13-15, pay the driver, no stops, no transfers (like the train, which you have to get off and get on the airtrain...not a big deal but annoying if you have bags or dont want to keep waiting for different trains).

Old Post Dec-21-2009 01:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tomas Klein
Senior tranceaddict

thanks mate. I think i'll take the bus.
cheers, and happy holidays to you all

Old Post Dec-21-2009 01:46  Germany
EarnYourKeep
LIT

train was easy!

Old Post Dec-21-2009 03:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
09vdubgti
Supreme tranceaddict

Take the NJ transit train from Penn station. The NJ transit train stops at Newark Airport it should be less than $6 dollars

Old Post Dec-21-2009 04:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 09vdubgti Click here to Send 09vdubgti a Private Message Add 09vdubgti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
puma.girl7
tranceaddict in training

Visiting NYC Weekend of the 12th

Anything going on this weekend?
Any cool places I should visit?

Old Post Jan-12-2010 19:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for puma.girl7 Click here to Send puma.girl7 a Private Message Add puma.girl7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i presume this is feb 12th? which of course is Corsten @ Nokia - would be rather neat in a visitors eyes to party in an area notorious for 'never sleeping' aka fortydeuce aka times sq

Old Post Jan-12-2010 21:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

NYC Visitors Thread:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forum/s...6&forumid=26&s=

Old Post Jan-13-2010 14:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJames Lavelle GU "Metallica - ID ???" [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Sabres Of Paradise – Smokebelch 2003 (Mix 1) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread