Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
srussell0018
Chaostician

No, but how many different forms of media do you have to use to get her attention?

I hope it's just the two.

Also, it's redundant to say "the night" twice in the same sentence.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:05  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018

It's cool, man, he's from the Department of Redundancy Department.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-04-2012 18:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

This fight is lame as fuck, everyone's lost their mojo.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I think a me gusta face would work better in that one.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:17  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

No, but you have.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:18  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
No, but how many different forms of media do you have to use to get her attention?

I hope it's just the two.

I'm not the one who skypes with her late at night when the kids are in bed and her husband is at work night night russel

Old Post May-04-2012 18:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

That's a pretty shitty thing to be accusing her of.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

naw i love megan. Shes a sweetheart. I dont doubt she is loyal to her family and husband and she talks to him out of boredom added to the fact she wants to have a conversation with an adult for once. I just think srussel is loser and lonely enough to think differently.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah I love how in an attempt to make each other look bad it's only making me look bad. Sweet thread. It's true. I spent a lot of time talking to Stephen online. It wasn't appropriate. I stopped talking to him because of it. It's my fault. Hope all currious parties are satisfied!

Old Post May-04-2012 18:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Eric you're just really a bad person. I'm not trying to start shit with you or anything, but I think it's plainly obvious to everyone that you just don't have any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

The only person you've made look like a lonely loser in this thread is yourself, and you dragged Meg through a really shitty thing to say in the process.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:47  Ireland
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

I don't see anything wrong with talking to a friend online when you have a moment to yourself, sans children hanging off your limbs; I just find it bizarre that said friend is srussell.

Old Post May-04-2012 18:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm not upset about this btw. I like most of you.. You guys make me laugh. That's why I keep coming back. I'm said what I did to clear up any confusion, not to victimise myself.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreat psy trance 2001 [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirhead - "Jetstream" (A1 Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread