Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

Pretty shameful shit to knowingly talk to and try to have relations with a married woman with kids. The online part just makes it pathetic.

Good job, bro.

Old Post May-04-2012 21:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

I dont think anyone here thinks poorly of meg. srussel is the creep

Old Post May-04-2012 21:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

Eli and I are working shit out... Marriages / relationship are always a lot of work. I only shared as much as I did because I didn't want anyone to get painted with the wrong brush. Besides, I still don't think it's that big of a deal, I've got nothing to hide.

Old Post May-04-2012 21:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

wheere?

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post May-04-2012 21:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
I dont think anyone here thinks poorly of meg. srussel is the creep

Yeah.

Old Post May-04-2012 21:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I bet srussell whacks off to this song.

Old Post May-04-2012 21:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

In front of a mirror.

Old Post May-04-2012 21:13 
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Old Post May-04-2012 21:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Old Post May-04-2012 21:19 
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Surgical nursing is way more interesting than I thought it was gonna be, lol.

You help out in surgeries? Badass!

Old Post May-04-2012 21:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Alex

srussel helps in marriages

Old Post May-04-2012 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Alex

No..that would be an operating room nurse. I help out before and after people have their surgery. OR nursing would be super cool, but I like conscious patients/patients I can talk to/get to know.

Old Post May-04-2012 21:34 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHeard this song from Global Gathering UK in Godskitchen area [2010] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tatana - "Crystal Minds" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread