Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Unbelievable episode last night. Top contender for most entertaining along with the hank vs. the twins episode. Can't wait for next week

Old Post Jun-07-2010 14:51  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaRoZa
NEXT LEVEL

GOURANGA!

Old Post Jun-07-2010 17:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DaRoZa Click here to Send DaRoZa a Private Message Add DaRoZa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

What just happend!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i expected for walt to run try to stop jessie not plow those guys down and cap them in the middle of the street OMG this is going to stir shit up !

on a side note i'm glad jessie stopped being such a bitch./

Old Post Jun-07-2010 18:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
What just happend!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i expected for walt to run try to stop jessie not plow those guys down and cap them in the middle of the street OMG this is going to stir shit up !

on a side note i'm glad jessie stopped being such a bitch./

Mark my words it'll be him that ends up in that bodybag at the end of the series.

As for him being such a bitch, meh, he's a follower, this is one of the only times I've seen him have some independence. Which was cool.

Old Post Jun-07-2010 22:53  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

Hank got a boner, Jesse is a junkie again, and Walt is a true gangsta!

AWESOME!

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Jun-08-2010 01:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Jun-08-2010 03:54  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

CANT WAIT!

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Jun-08-2010 05:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

This is going to feel like the longest span between seasons ever

Old Post Jun-08-2010 05:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ben_1112
tranceaddict

Heisenberg has returned. Those last 20 seconds or so made this one of the best episodes to date.

Also, we finally got to see true Gus! "Don't look at him, look at me." That line was delivered sooooo menacingly, I can't wait for next week! Really hope Jesse survives :S

"It's very far away, takes about half a day to get there, if we travel by dragonfly"

Old Post Jun-08-2010 10:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ben_1112 Click here to Send ben_1112 a Private Message Add ben_1112 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah man, nice to see Walt take some action again for sure!

Still hope Jesse gets hit though, but it probably won't happen......he'll survive....

Old Post Jun-08-2010 14:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

TONIGHT!

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Jun-13-2010 15:08  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Old Post Jun-13-2010 23:23  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSuper-cool bass heavy house - ID please? [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArrola - "Dreaming (Original Mix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread