Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EarnYourKeep
LIT

dont worry everyone

imma beat juggle yo heads off get ready to snap them necks

Old Post Oct-29-2010 18:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
so where is circo loco gonna be now?

How bout Fantasy Land

Old Post Oct-29-2010 20:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
How bout Fantasy Land

nice man should be a fun party
wish i could record it on a tape recorder but the japs killed us on the labor costs

Old Post Oct-29-2010 21:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigsnail
Doesn't Spill

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
for real...i wasn't making the comment to sound uppity or anything, just stating the obvious...
its a shame, but anyone with any amount of experience in the clubbing world of NYC understands why this shit happens.
Lets all enjoy the weekend, there are PLENTY of other parties in awesome places

i think you need to toene it down ammora

www.sounds-like.org

Old Post Oct-29-2010 21:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigsnail Click here to Send bigsnail a Private Message Add bigsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by bigsnail
i think you need to toene it down ammora

you are toetally right...

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 21:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

True ninja speakin..
I want Lawler next week!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
dont worry everyone

Old Post Oct-29-2010 21:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
dont worry everyone

Where do we get tickets???

Old Post Oct-29-2010 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EnigmaT
Ultimate EM Source

GAME OVER

Old Post Oct-30-2010 00:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EnigmaT Click here to Send EnigmaT a Private Message Visit EnigmaT's homepage! Add EnigmaT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by knittybone
I was all set on finally getting out on the 6th to see Lawler

same here, have been looking forward to it since 2 months ago...I know he was booked for provacateur next week also on like tues. or weds.(I know most of you don't like that place just fig. i'd mention). I would assume he still is even though its not up anywhere. I hope next sat. is still on regardless of where it would be.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
Supreme tranceaddict

Time to rename this thread "Don't Hold Your Breath"

What a shame. I'm starting to wonder if the place will open at all . Over the years I can't really recall this kind of thing happening with many other venues.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 01:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Blake
Time to rename this thread "Don't Hold Your Breath"

What a shame. I'm starting to wonder if the place will open at all . Over the years I can't really recall this kind of thing happening with many other venues.

Sounds like they're actually opening pretty soon after yesterday and today's news.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 01:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neon
PaulvanDykism

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Sounds like they're actually opening pretty soon after yesterday and today's news.

there is an electrical related appointment for the property on 11/01/10.

prop should be good for use if appointment is passed

Old Post Oct-30-2010 03:06  China
Click Here to See the Profile for neon Click here to Send neon a Private Message Add neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback"I can't let you go" // Chus & Ceballos ID [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDreamcatcher - "I Don't Wanna Lose My Way" (Magik Muzik Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread