Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.08.31. Guvernment Presents: Labour Of Love 2008
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

ANGELO AND INGROSSO & MSTKRFT

I'm in for 1000000000000000000000000000%

Old Post Jul-23-2008 12:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DK Man
Supreme tranceaddict

I understand most of you the line-up is a bit weak compare to other years and other Guv/Koolhaus event! An 8hour set of Armin might be fun still not sure it's that great! An 8hour Armin Only set with Guest would be Awesome! Other then that I believe for once Montreal have an awesome line-up of DJs in 3 or 4 different venues.
Dom K.

Old Post Jul-23-2008 13:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DK Man Click here to Send DK Man a Private Message Add DK Man to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Line up looks ok. Obviously AvB being the only trance in the place is a huge problem for me. Then again, lol is always special because of the atmosphere and vibe, not only music.

This may be the first LoL I end up missing.

(we will see)

Old Post Jul-24-2008 04:11  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Djsketchbag
ANGELO AND INGROSSO & MSTKRFT

I'm in for 1000000000000000000000000000%

finally some fucking enthusiasm!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-24-2008 04:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by linear_algebra
I only see armin or ferry play 8 hr...

everytime it's PVD....it would only be 2 or 3 hr!!!!why's that.... I wish some day I could see PVD play 8 hr...

You ought to come to NYC then. He is playing an outdoor party for 6 hours, then the after party for 4. <3 lol every once in a while NYC gets the good stuff! <3

Old Post Jul-24-2008 15:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

Weak Weak Weak Weak.... oh and did i mention WEAK LINEUP!!!!

This lineup could easily be seen when they did Ultra Spins!

i mean Armin is soooo friggin Recycled in Toronto and whare is all the progressive stuff like a Digweed or Sasha or even Deep Dish or Luke fair or Sander K ? I mean really whare is it? its been sooo lacking there latley! Guv is really going DownHill!

Old Post Jul-24-2008 19:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaRoZa
NEXT LEVEL

think i'm in for sure - S&I are guaranteed to rock the main room again and guessing mark knight will be closing, i think that will be more of my thing than danny T closing last year. the highlight of my night last year was MSTRKRFT.. i don't doubt they could put on just as good of a performance this year. as for armin going solo in the kh - just one less room to worry about checking out while i'm in another :P

Old Post Jul-24-2008 20:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DaRoZa Click here to Send DaRoZa a Private Message Add DaRoZa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by progbeatz
Weak Weak Weak Weak.... oh and did i mention WEAK LINEUP!!!!

This lineup could easily be seen when they did Ultra Spins!

i mean Armin is soooo friggin Recycled in Toronto and whare is all the progressive stuff like a Digweed or Sasha or even Deep Dish or Luke fair or Sander K ? I mean really whare is it? its been sooo lacking there latley! Guv is really going DownHill!

Guv going downhill, I disagree. They have had some AMAZING parties this year... involving a lot of prog and a lot of house...2008 was rung in by Sander K to start things off...

This is still a staked line-up... Big names for one of the biggest parties of the year. Sure, it may not be everyone's perfect party set up (Because its not mine for sure)...but we've been spoiled this year for music...

Old Post Jul-24-2008 20:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
Guv going downhill, I disagree. They have had some AMAZING parties this year... involving a lot of prog and a lot of house...2008 was rung in by Sander K to start things off...

This is still a staked line-up... Big names for one of the biggest parties of the year. Sure, it may not be everyone's perfect party set up (Because its not mine for sure)...but we've been spoiled this year for music...

Old Post Jul-24-2008 22:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by T_ALI
Lineup so far:
GUVERNMENT:
BENNY BENASSI
STEVE ANGELLO
SEBASTIAN INGROSSO
MARK KNIGHT

I hope not then ur just wasting a good lineup......
they should spread these guys out.....or have them rotate from main room to skybar......that would be dirty.....

Old Post Jul-27-2008 16:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by T_ALI
Lineup so far:

KOOLHAUS:

Tickets go on sale MONDAY

I would expect MSTRKRFT and Steve Aoki to be in the Drink with M&S.

I wouldn't be surprised if Benny B does both Skybar and Main Room

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Jul-27-2008 20:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
I would expect MSTRKRFT and Steve Aoki to be in the Drink with M&S.

I wouldn't be surprised if Benny B does both Skybar and Main Room

I'm suprised no one posted it yet...we got the flyer last night at B&J

Guvernment
BENNY BENASSI
STEVE ANGELLO & SEBASTIAN INGROSSO
MARK KNIGHT
THE JUNKIES

Kool Haus
ARMIN VAN BUUREN *8 Hour set*
MARK OLIVER

The Tent
MSTRKRFT
STEVE AOKI
VANDALISM
ALAN BRAXE
DEVLIN & DARKO
NASTY NAV
ST. MANDREW

Sky Bar
TOM NOVY
MANZONE & STRONG
THE ROACHES
DEKO-ZE
JOEE CONS
JAY FORCE

Orange Room
FABIO
TC & MC JAKES
CLIPZ
BLAME
MARCUS VISIONARY
CADDY CAD
FRANKIE GUNNS
MR. BROWN
SAIGON & MANIAK!
EVERFRESH
CATCHIN'WRECK

The Drink
ANTHONY ATTALLA
JELO
GREG GOW
LEE OSBORNE
BABY JOEL
EVAN G

Acid Lounge
EXPLICIT SOUNDS OF YM

Old Post Jul-28-2008 01:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.08.31. Guvernment Presents: Labour Of Love 2008
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMore 1998....... [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVeracocha - "Carte Blanche" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread