Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

Gave Gunner's mix a listen earlier and it's FANTASTIC. Fits perfectly in this thread.

Old Post Apr-27-2010 01:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Lots of stuff in there I enjoy, will give it a whirl.

Old Post Apr-27-2010 01:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I be downloadin', though it's in a long queue of stuff so might take a few days/weeks. Looks good, though

Old Post Apr-27-2010 01:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

Frisky Radio will broadcast today at 22 GMT the Get Frisky! Düsseldorf event that took place a couple of weeks ago.
Don't know which sets are going to be part of the broadcast, but among the guests were Faskil, Ingo Vogelmann and Rasti Tkac.

For those interested I posted links on the Trancealert.com blog.

Old Post May-14-2010 15:56  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancefxs Click here to Send Trancefxs a Private Message Visit Trancefxs's homepage! Add Trancefxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancefxs
Frisky Radio will broadcast today at 22 GMT the Get Frisky! Düsseldorf event that took place a couple of weeks ago.
Don't know which sets are going to be part of the broadcast, but among the guests were Faskil, Ingo Vogelmann and Rasti Tkac.

Damn, that sounds juicy! Thanks for the info.

Old Post May-14-2010 16:31  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list SPANIARD is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PEZ68
Progressive Resistance

quote:
Originally posted by Trancefxs

Cool. The GetFrisky ! Düsseldorf teaser mix that did Rasti Tkac was excellent

Old Post May-14-2010 17:10  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PEZ68 Click here to Send PEZ68 a Private Message Add PEZ68 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

Unfortunately no Rasti Tkac, according to Frisky Radio Twitter feed they will broadcast Ingo Vogelmann and Faskil sets.

Old Post May-14-2010 18:18  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancefxs Click here to Send Trancefxs a Private Message Visit Trancefxs's homepage! Add Trancefxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GreenOctopus
This happens to be my favorite genre these days, that sinister, dark progressive trance sound, whether it verges on tribal or a more grainy, industrial sound. It keeps me sane.

You all should check out Faskil's Silly Waffles Friskmas Special. Four hours! Unbelievable music for which I will be forever grateful.

Björk - An Echo, A Stain (Luke Chable & Chris Gainer Mix) [White Label]
Quivver - These Are The Days (Original Mix) [Bozboz Recordings]
Hybrid - Gravastar [Distinct'ive Breaks Records]
16 Bit Lolitas - Non Verbal Language (Original Mix) [Hope Recordings]
K'Lavander - Blue Lividus (16 Bit Lolitas Dancefloor Mix) [Little Mountain]
Ohmna - Police Squid (16 Bit Lolitas Dancefloor Mix) [Little Mountain]
Dousk - The Novel (Original Mix) [Bedrock Records]
Portishead - Roads (Sultan vs Tonedepth Mix) [White Label]
Pole Folder feat. Shelley Harland - Mona Kea (CBass & Mikobene Remix) [Proton Music]
Nugen - Braaj (Lemon8 Remix) [Release Records]
Slam - Alien Radio (Tony Thomas Remix) [Soma Quality Recordings]
James Holden - Solstice (Original Mix) [Silver Planet Recordings]
John Creamer & Stephane K - I Love You (Hybrid's Claustrophobic Remix) [Acetate Records]
Phil K & Habersham - Cloudbrake (Original Mix) [Audiotherapy]
PMT - Gyromancer (Original Mix) [Acetate Records]
Quivver - Space Manoeuvres Part 3 (Quivver Breaks Mix) [Bozboz Recordings]
David Tort & Toni Bali - Don't Touch My Men (Original Mix) [Sutil Records]
Brusca - Anyone Neglect (Original Mix) [PyCairo Records]
Terry Grant feat. Jennifer Horn - I'll Kill You (Luke Chable Dub) [Bedrock Records]
Minilogue - In A Deeper Motion [Baroque]
Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors (Lexicon Avenue Vocal Mix) [Mute Records Ltd]
Hard Rock Sofa - Pleasant Emotions (Adam K & Dataworx Mix) [BugEyed Records]
Dinka - Temptation (Original Mix) [Unreleased Digital]
Adam K & Soha - Twilight (Original Mix) [Rebirth]
Pryda - Remember (Original Mix) [Pryda Recordings]
Elegant Universe - Modern Time (Original Mix) [Frisky Records]
Nic Chagall feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - This Moment (Dub Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]
Mango - Kayra (Solarity Remix) [Morphosis Records]
Lokitas - Indifference (Secondskin Remix) [Pitch Music]
Faskil - Crappy Morning (Original Mix) [FeralCode Records]
Sultan & Ned Sheppard - One Day (Miss Nine Remix) [Harem Records]
Faskil - We're All ****5 (Original Mix) [Frisky Records]
Felguk - Galaxy Traveler (Neelix Remix) [Spin Twist Records]
Nic Chagall - What You Need (NC's In Love With Prog Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]

Just got around to listening to that massive set. Some very nice dark tracks in there.

Old Post May-18-2010 13:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

Two great dark and deep Progressive sets by Kintar and Kliment: Kintar, Kliment live @ Eilo 3rd Birthday Sofia March 2010.

Old Post May-26-2010 14:52  Switzerland
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Originally posted by DanceFloorPoet
Josh Lasden:

Awesome track. I think I still prefer the melodic sounding prog house over all the rest.

Old Post May-28-2010 04:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

Quanza Records out of Egypt puts out pretty solid dark and or tribal progressive house on a regular basis.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Jun-01-2010 03:46  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GreenOctopus
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by saluyamo
Just got around to listening to that massive set. Some very nice dark tracks in there.

Yeah, I honestly can't recommend it enough. I've listened to it several times already. Faskil should be praised. I'd love to see him do an essential mix on BBC Radio One, after that. Good Lord he has great taste.

Old Post Jun-01-2010 05:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GreenOctopus Click here to Send GreenOctopus a Private Message Add GreenOctopus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhat's this track? Help please ! [2011] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSalt Tank - "Eugina 2000" (Progressive Summer Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread