Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Sven!!
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

hmmm nice to see everyone guessing....

big announcement on monday

Old Post Apr-04-2014 01:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Tickets bought. Much more up from last year. So I'll be expecting a lot more.

Old Post Apr-04-2014 02:35  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Tickets bought. Much more up from last year. So I'll be expecting a lot more.

lol, I don't need much more. In all honesty, the prices last year were redic cheap. The parties last year (minus the first one with the whack sound) were worth what they're asking now. Having said all that, ramping up the production would be great, and I'm sure they will.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Last edited by kotsy on Apr-04-2014 at 04:08

Old Post Apr-04-2014 04:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dinosaurbingo
Junior tranceaddict

hope they dont boost the price though, save me some money so i can buy more beer lol

Old Post Apr-06-2014 05:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dinosaurbingo Click here to Send dinosaurbingo a Private Message Add dinosaurbingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by dinosaurbingo
hope they dont boost the price though, save me some money so i can buy more beer lol

buy a ticket now. won't have to worry about the rising ticket price, if there is one.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Apr-06-2014 15:14  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
buy a ticket now. won't have to worry about the rising ticket price, if there is one.

$40 with ferry after all the charges. $35 I believe without ferry. Much more than last year, but I guess that's how it is now without boat cruises.... sigh.

Old Post Apr-06-2014 16:31  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

last years ticket was $28.50 plus service charge for the last 3 events.
this years is about $10 more across the board.

the only ticket that was very cheap last year was for the first party
17.50 without the ferry.

I can tell you that one of these shows costs more to produce then a nice brand New entry level Ferrari so you can do the math.

Also the lineup for this years Electric Island series is Mind blowing..
that's all I can say about this...

we do all we can to make the ticket as low as possible.

Old Post Apr-06-2014 19:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

Ticket prices are very very reasonable for the event quality IMO..

Old Post Apr-06-2014 22:24  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Ticket prices went up but I was very happy with the result each time.

I hope this year will be even better. I really enjoy the whole event, just not going back on that ferry then into your car. It's about a one hour process.

Old Post Apr-07-2014 03:59  France
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

Sven is playin Stereo on Saturday...

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?585679

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Apr-07-2014 15:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

It's Monday....

Old Post Apr-07-2014 20:00  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
It's Monday....

Old Post Apr-07-2014 20:01  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Sven!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld trance [2011] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrisco - "Musak" (Wonderland Avenue Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread