Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > VIDEO: Deborah De Luca @ Ryze Toronto 2015
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

Smiley DJ VIDEO: Deborah De Luca @ Ryze Toronto 2015

First time at Ryze Nightclub and first time seeing Deborah De Luca. Good looking venue and good looking DJ.

Enjoy!

Old Post Feb-24-2015 18:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

I heard she swore she'll never be back to Toronto because the people on TRC were calling her names for cutting the watermark out of a pic that was taken of her that night

She's a hottie, though! Killer set from what you captured.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Last edited by kotsy on Feb-25-2015 at 01:49

Old Post Feb-25-2015 01:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

No shit huh? Ya... that was Connie Chan's. Not sure it's a really big deal, I've heard better techno played by others. I get the impression that she's self absorbed. It was also a pain to film her 'cause we were told not to film or take pictures of her right side. Probably has something to do with her tattoos. For me it was to hard to focus not being able to see the little flip screen on my camera (it's on it's left side).

When I posted the video on TRC, the first comment was #thanksconnie in support of her. Thanks jerk, that's like chanting the next DJs name when the current DJ isn't finished. lol

Old Post Feb-25-2015 01:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

I guess I'm out of touch with the electronic music scene because I have no idea who she is.

Am I supposed to or something lol?

Old Post Feb-25-2015 02:11 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Fuck her and her mgmt for ignoring Connie's work, and fuck her for cutting the logo out of a picture that she used.

club photography/ videography is one if not the hardest ways of capturing moments in time.

Who the fuck these wanna be djs think they are? without the media these days they are absolutely nothing....

the bubble needs to burst, and the real djs should educate the masses out there as much as they can to make this happen. back to basics, fuck the neon

btw
rarely did I ever see a REAL female DJ in all my years of clubbing;

I can honestly count the good ones on one hand

Old Post Feb-25-2015 03:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

no idea who she is either lol. STEFFI all the way

Old Post Feb-25-2015 04:49  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

lol
Casey and Heidi are my favs for talent
Christina Cruise is my fav to look at and make super awkward conversation with lol

Old Post Feb-25-2015 05:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol
Christina Cruise is my fav to look at and make super awkward conversation with lol

Anal sex?

lol

Old Post Feb-25-2015 13:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
lol

i like maya jane coles, cassy, and gayle san personally. christina cruise and ida engberg are always a pleasure to see in person or photo though i dont care much for Ida as a DJ

Old Post Feb-25-2015 14:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
cassy

thanks for making me realize my embarrassing spelling mistake lol

Old Post Feb-25-2015 17:47  Canada
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
thanks for making me realize my embarrassing spelling mistake lol

lol

Old Post Feb-25-2015 18:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Sarah was great for local techno

Old Post Feb-26-2015 02:26 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > VIDEO: Deborah De Luca @ Ryze Toronto 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMassive tech-trance played by Marco V [2008] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Virus - "All Your Base" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread