Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Devils vs Rangers.....
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sandman1130
Supreme tranceaddict

hahaha Love how ranger fans can bash away all the time but if we give it back we get an english lesson and a bunch of cry babies. Since 94 all Ranger fans do is make fun of the Devils and thats ok. But when us Devil fans gloat a little and give it back we are the bad guys. Find some cloths that fit for once you big baby. Rangers suck!!

Old Post May-29-2012 20:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman1130 Click here to Send Sandman1130 a Private Message Add Sandman1130 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sandman1130
hahaha Love how ranger fans can bash away all the time but if we give it back we get an english lesson and a bunch of cry babies. Since 94 all Ranger fans do is make fun of the Devils and thats ok. But when us Devil fans gloat a little and give it back we are the bad guys. Find some cloths that fit for once you big baby. Rangers suck!!

I wish Devils had more fans like you. Then we could stop wondering where the Devils are going to be relocated after their bankruptcy.

So enjoy this while this lasts. At least the Rangers have a bright future in front of them.

So shall we say, one more for the road?

Old Post May-30-2012 04:07  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

I've always been a huge fan of Marty Brodeur. I'd like to see him lift the cup one more time.

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post May-30-2012 05:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

good luck tonight, going to be some good hockey

Old Post May-30-2012 12:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

idgaf, but I LOVE MY RANGERS!

Extremely happy for how far they have progressively gotten throughout the recent years- especially meeting my expectation of reaching the semi's. Unfortunately, they got gassed out and they did all they could have done- I couldn't ask for more. Look forward to the next season already. Dev's outplayed us the last 2 games by a large margin and it's all good, not going to hate. Their fans, most at least, are just pathetic. They win some, they come out the closet and talk a load of soft baby shit. And I say closet bc, where was everyone when they got shutout twice? Not even a peep from one fan.

Funny how I watched the last game with a TA that happened to be Devil fan as well, SebG lol It was cool, mad respect..I def didn't have anything against you..I just wasn't in the mood to talk at all whatsoever after taking the L.

anyways, I said whatever team arose from this series would have a hard time beating the Kings. So, good luck to Marty.

Last edited by edubbz on May-31-2012 at 02:20

Old Post May-31-2012 02:13  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

where's eu pulli been? been missing his nonsense.

Old Post Jun-05-2012 01:54  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by trunks1022

apparently that marty chant is old

Old Post Jun-05-2012 02:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

New Jersey, it's time to pull Marty!

Old Post Jun-05-2012 02:23 
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trunks1022

Chilling... Still here.

I said the same thing about having a tough time against LA. That's why I didn't even make a prediction for the final.

LA is just schooling us like they would have done to the RAGS. No big deal. Hurts to watch but hey, we're in the final.

Proud of the Devils nonetheless with whatever happens.

What happened to the Rangers? O wait...

They're still rebuilding. TROLOLOL!

Old Post Jun-05-2012 03:05  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
Their fans, most at least, are just pathetic. They win some, they come out the closet and talk a load of soft baby shit. And I say closet bc, where was everyone when they got shutout twice? Not even a peep from one fan.

Coming from a shit fan base who 80% of season ticket holders are corporations.

You know what's hilarious? I was actually at game 6 when we beat your shitty team. I was surrounded by 7 of your lousy "fans" and they were trash talking the whole game... As soon as we won in over-time, I've never seen an opposing team leave the arena so quickly like they, and the rest of them did. GREAT fans the rags have.

Old Post Jun-05-2012 04:29  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Eu Pili
Coming from a shit fan base who 80% of season ticket holders are corporations.

One of your "I made up a stat without any factual backup just because I can"-argument.

Well, the Rangers are still selling 100% of their tickets. Devils? Not so much (87.4%, 22. worst attendance% in the league). Like I said earlier, enjoy this while you can. There might be no Devils in few years.

Oh, and it doesn't matter when you lose if you lose. Only winners will be remembered.

Old Post Jun-05-2012 05:13  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

he'll be even more tight when parise comes to the rangers

Old Post Jun-05-2012 11:10 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Devils vs Rangers.....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother one old track title needed [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSquare - Nova [4 Strings Remix] [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread