Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SgtFoo
Ableton & ProTools addict

2 more record shops....

Metropolis Records
.. at the Northwest corner of Queen & Spadina

2theBeat Records
.. at the Southeast corner of Queen & Spadina

'-.SgtFoo.-'
My SoundCloud

Old Post Nov-29-2003 06:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SgtFoo Click here to Send SgtFoo a Private Message Visit SgtFoo's homepage! Add SgtFoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magnetonium
Dubstep = Douchestep

Talking

This is the thread I've been looking for! Great stuff! Just what I need! Thanks, maaaaaan

Whenever you go and buy something, you are affecting someone somewhere, be it environment, a person, or a community - you're making a statement with what you buy. So make it a smart choice ... Its a big picture

Old Post Nov-30-2003 11:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnetonium Click here to Send Magnetonium a Private Message Visit Magnetonium's homepage! Add Magnetonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
charmscars
tri-squad bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
I'd add some decent moderately priced restaurants...people get HUNRGY whilst partying...

sometimes not

Old Post Nov-30-2003 16:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for charmscars Click here to Send charmscars a Private Message Add charmscars to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

dont forget rub n tugs

Old Post Nov-30-2003 17:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

KarateKid

here's a map of where all the TOTA's live..

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=60595

Old Post Nov-30-2003 18:11  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

I can attest to how good the City Grill in eaton centre is
One of the best restaurants ive been to here
International Cuisine, lil N.american styling w/ some asian/mediteranean influences

Old Post Nov-30-2003 18:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mako
Old School.

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
I can attest to how good the City Grill in eaton centre is
One of the best restaurants ive been to here
International Cuisine, lil N.american styling w/ some asian/mediteranean influences

Hmmm sounds interesting...

price range?

"When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God, it's me. And im gonna kick your poncey soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked up ribs. NOW, wake the fuck up!"

Old Post Nov-30-2003 18:26  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Mako Click here to Send Mako a Private Message Add Mako to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

KarateKid

still on of my all time fav places to eat and drink in TO:
Tortilla Flats

South-West corner of Queen St. W and Spadina.
www.tortillaflats.ca

Old Post Nov-30-2003 18:48  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

quote:
Originally posted by Mako
Hmmm sounds interesting...

price range?

regular type prices
9 bucks a sandwich
13 a main dish
16 for nice entree

Old Post Nov-30-2003 20:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mako
Old School.

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
regular type prices
9 bucks a sandwich
13 a main dish
16 for nice entree

Hey not bad at all for a Toronto restaurant.

"When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God, it's me. And im gonna kick your poncey soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked up ribs. NOW, wake the fuck up!"

Old Post Nov-30-2003 20:41  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Mako Click here to Send Mako a Private Message Add Mako to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Anghang
tranceaddict in training

this thread rocks!!!...

a friend and i are trekking it up to TO this wednesday to hang thru the week and weekend...got a cuz up there too that i wanna visit...

Old Post Dec-02-2003 06:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Anghang Click here to Send Anghang a Private Message Visit Anghang's homepage! Add Anghang to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LuNaSeA
presque rien

HappyHappy

quote:
Originally posted by Anghang
this thread rocks!!!...

hell yea! i'm thinking about doing another weekender in TO in jan/feb with a few friends from NY/PA/NJ area.. thanx for the help!

Old Post Dec-02-2003 15:12  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for LuNaSeA Click here to Send LuNaSeA a Private Message Add LuNaSeA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackrob dougan like ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSuperchumbo - "Dirty Filthy" (Chus & Ceballos Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread