Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

quote:
Originally posted by meriter
Yeah I'm really surprised and delighted by the huge response here... It's funny cause I don't see the enthusiasm for this kind of music reflected in the real world, at least not in the midwest anyway. I just did a set in WI last weekend I think you guys might like, I'll be posting it soon.

Can't wait. I need more dark prog.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Jun-15-2010 21:21  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Black 06: Luke Fair - Kritical / Let U Know

Only Black label release that hasn't seen the transition from a 12' to digital. Any one know of any older sets that feature either of these tracks?

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

Last edited by Aaron C. on Jun-16-2010 at 19:02

Old Post Jun-15-2010 21:28  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

Here is a link to the last Moshic Live Mix (June 2010). And here a review of his last two singles: Moshic - You're a Star/No Ordinance.

Old Post Jun-15-2010 21:36  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancefxs Click here to Send Trancefxs a Private Message Visit Trancefxs's homepage! Add Trancefxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

Atmospheric Progressive with a dark and deep hint: Parafernalia – Ghost Whisperer (Thorin Remix) (Bonzai Progressive)

Old Post Jun-28-2010 14:00  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancefxs Click here to Send Trancefxs a Private Message Visit Trancefxs's homepage! Add Trancefxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

This would work pretty well in dark prog sets i'd figure. Back from when Perfecto was good.

Last edited by Aaron C. on Jul-03-2010 at 22:25

Old Post Jul-03-2010 19:11  Mexico
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

quote:
Originally posted by meriter
I just did a set in WI last weekend I think you guys might like, I'll be posting it soon.

How soon is soon?

Old Post Jul-04-2010 17:23  Mexico
meriter
-

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron C.
How soon is soon?

Within the next few days. I've been working (my ass off) on a more polished version, hopefully will be worth the wait.

Old Post Jul-06-2010 01:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

Tropical Highlight - Yellow Moon (Neoplastik Remix)
Imagine something spacey, driving, organic with someone mashing a mobile phone keypad

Antix - Circade (RPO Remix)
Wonderful melodies and pads with a thumping bassline and tribal beats

Kay-D - My Dreams (Robert K Remix)
Misitque can do no wrong at the moment

Michael Burns - We will Fade (Ilya Malyeuv Softech Mix)
The vocal is a lil so-so but meh, I still quite like it.

The Steals - Golden feat Jayn Hanna (Jimmy van M & Luis Rodriguez Mix)
So much love in this - i have made my own little edit of this to maximise the beautiful vocal. Big tune.

Last edited by Light The Fuse on Jul-06-2010 at 02:59

Old Post Jul-06-2010 02:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Jul-06-2010 03:30  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GreenOctopus
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
Kay-D - My Dreams (Robert K Remix)

The original mix is superb!

Old Post Jul-06-2010 07:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GreenOctopus Click here to Send GreenOctopus a Private Message Add GreenOctopus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

yeah i got a few remixes of that one - i think i got the one i recommended confused with this one (i shouldnt recommend shit from memory at work lol)-

Ivan Nikusev & Wav-E - Strings Of Life (CJ Art Pres. Sagittarius A Remix).

Probably not dark or tribally enough to be in this thread - but im gunna put it here anyways :/

Last edited by Light The Fuse on Jul-07-2010 at 03:48

Old Post Jul-07-2010 03:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cjart
deep mystic roots

quote:
Originally posted by Light The Fuse
(...)
Ivan Nikusev & Wav-E - Strings Of Life (CJ Art Pres. Sagittarius A Remix).

Probably not dark or tribally enough (...)

yes, you're right, darker tunes will come under my usual 'cj art' nickname (for Deepsessions, for Mistique etc.) and 'Sagittarius A'-project is/will be more for 'spacey'-sounding progressive tracks... but anyway thanks for posting this one

[ facebook music page | beatport | mixcloud | soundcloud ]

Old Post Jul-07-2010 22:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for cjart Click here to Send cjart a Private Message Visit cjart's homepage! Add cjart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWmc 07 [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJamie Wamie - Pianotight (Gold Ryan Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread