Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Ink Announces Official Closing of Guvernment
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
It bothers me that they don't bring him in... it must be a dispute over money or something to do with the booking agency...

Agreed. Another Lawler sunrise set would've been my first guess for any type of party that would happen one more time before it shuts down. There were so many of them they felt as much of a tradition as any of the year all access parties.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Nov-13-2014 03:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Agreed. Another Lawler sunrise set would've been my first guess for any type of party that would happen one more time before it shuts down. There were so many of them they felt as much of a tradition as any of the year all access parties.

There was a 4 year run and on the 5th year they still called it viva and they had fucking deadmau5 in the koolhaus with no steve lawler anywhere on the bill...

Old Post Nov-13-2014 18:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
When is the gift?? they should announce it. Have to plan accordingly not to miss the last gift.

Jan 3rd...technically they missed 2014!

weird

Old Post Nov-14-2014 02:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
Jan 3rd...technically they missed 2014!

weird

Is this 100% for sure?

Old Post Nov-14-2014 18:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
technically they missed 2014!

On the brighter side the last Gift is in 2015 and not 2014.

Old Post Nov-14-2014 23:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Knox
Is this 100% for sure?

Yep. I saw the flyer

Old Post Nov-14-2014 23:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

Sasha and lawler should come back and finish what they started in 2005 lol

Old Post Nov-19-2014 05:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Yep. I saw the flyer

Not really a fan of the Jan 3rd date to be honest.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 23:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wurm
In the moment.

Worm Popper

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*

It does seem like a cheap way to fill the slowest night of the clubbing year.

And Santa at that late a date?
Apologies to Orthodox Christians, but I'm all Xmassed out by then.

Old Post Nov-19-2014 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wurm Click here to Send Wurm a Private Message Add Wurm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by Wurm
It does seem like a cheap way to fill the slowest night of the clubbing year.

Extend the clubbing season! But all of January will be packed anyway.

What is the final date its closing btw?

Old Post Nov-20-2014 00:22  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*

Neither do I. I had already taken the 21st off work. I hope I can get the 4th off now.

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
What is the final date its closing btw?

Jan 31

Old Post Nov-20-2014 06:34  Canada
Beings
Supreme tranceaddict

I am kind of split about it closing. Part of me feels like good riddance. At least back in the day other rooms were always open. You could go to Gallery and dance your ass off when you wanted to move and when you wanted to be sardined, you spent time in guv. Now they always either close other rooms early or they are closed from the start. Yes kids still love this crap, as it is always packed, so from business sense I get it, but does it really cost that much extra to keep other rooms open for 3 more hours? What I will miss is KH, I still like attending massives (when I have room to myself when I need to have it).

PS. Twice now security grabbed my balls point blank. Even airport security doesn't do it. Bought tix both times so coudn't speak my mind as I'd be thrown out, but it just makes the whole experience like a concentration camp. I went clubbing in London, Berlin, Paris, Ibiza and nowhere do they grab your balls. Obviously as a guy you dont really give a crap but it is kind of the principle of it.

Anyhoo, enough of drunken rant. I started clubbing with Guv, and I had some amazing times there. But like with a shitty ex you once loved, time to say good bye : )

Old Post Nov-22-2014 05:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Beings Click here to Send Beings a Private Message Add Beings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Ink Announces Official Closing of Guvernment
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAn Old Favorite [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPrimolux - Turnpoint [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread