Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to?? Volume 4
Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Gotta love these forums. Mod never does shit but paulino can snitch and cry to get him to close a thread. Waaaaaa waaaaaa. Mr mod everybody making fun of me.... Waaaaa waaaaaa

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Gotta love these forums. Mod never does shit but paulino can snitch and cry to get him to close a thread. Waaaaaa waaaaaa. Mr mod everybody making fun of me.... Waaaaa waaaaaa

How many freakin times.

What FLTA rule did a break? None

I even took out my mix from that new listening thread just to ease the hating that going on around here.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
How many freakin times.

What FLTA rule did a break? None

I even took out my mix from that new listening thread just to ease the hating that going on around here.

Dude all you do is cry, make fun of people, call us newbs, never support anything and then go on this insane rants about a girl you saw from across the room. You bring this upon yourself mate. Maybe if you actually tried to socialize a bit like the rest of us and help support and push the scene forward, we wouldn't give you so much shit. All of us on here have tried to give you positivity and advice but you never accept the help others offer up.

It's funny that people who actually do stuff in the scene you call a newb, when you reality you are the newb since you don't have a solid idea of what is happening in the scene in your own back yard.

On another note this track absolutely blew up Saturday at the picnic.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 18:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Dude all you do is cry, make fun of people, call us newbs, never support anything and then go on this insane rants about a girl you saw from across the room. You bring this upon yourself mate. Maybe if you actually tried to socialize a bit like the rest of us and help support and push the scene forward, we wouldn't give you so much shit. All of us on here have tried to give you positivity and advice but you never accept the help others offer up.

It's funny that people who actually do stuff in the scene you call a newb, when you reality you are the newb since you don't have a solid idea of what is happening in the scene in your own back yard.

Calling someone a newb is only a joke Donnie get over your self. YOu only been here since 2010 Which is 6 years later than me how would you know if I only saw mel from across a room dork. I don't have to do anything like push the scene foward, if you want to do that then another sloppy joe for you. I like post reviews, contribute with mixes, remixes, originals. FLTA is not just for promoters donnie LOL.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 19:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Damn bro this boiler room set is bad ass.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 19:17  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Calling someone a newb is only a joke Donnie get over your self. YOu only been here since 2010 Which is 6 years later than me how would you know if I only saw mel from across a room dork. I don't have to do anything like push the scene foward, if you want to do that then another sloppy joe for you. I like post reviews, contribute with mixes, remixes, originals. FLTA is not just for promoters donnie LOL.

Yes calling every member of TA newb and isolating yourself is a joke, ok bud. Ahh sorry I couldn't join TA sooner, if you think that correlates into me not listening to dance music than go ahead and keep thinking you're right, which you aren't.

That's cool you don't want to help and grow the scene, seems like you're in it for the right reasons (that's a joke). Sorry for trying to make the scene in our community better and stronger and helping to expose local djs who don't get a chance to play around town, I guess that's a horrible thing to do. You contribute your mixes, your records and love letters to melly, great contribution to the boards here. Promoter? Who? Me? Haven't promoted in years buddy, so get your facts straight before you run your mouth.

And this review thing.....to post a review, one must attend the event in question. Which event have you reviewed? That's right none of them, since you only every say you're going to attend the parties but then never make it.

It's all good you sit there and be an armchair dj at Mom and Pop dance hall. While the rest of us actually attend and support the promoters and event coordinators in our certain regions.

Oh and I quoted Melly wrong. She has said two words to you, so yes you're right I don't know if you saw her from across a dark but it still seems your obsession over someone you don't really know is twisted. When she says she scared of you, I can only imagine what you have done off public forums.

On a positive note Jamie Jones is really getting back to his old form in productions and dj sets. Top notch stuff from the handle full of times I've seen him in the past few months. This one been working super for me.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 19:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Oh Donnie you sound so pissed off, i love it. The last review event was at your residency gyrphon with simon patterson. When your boy was spining, everyone was talking and standing still for until simon got on. I couldn't take it and got drunk. I never said having a sloppy joe was horrible thing don. If you tried to book me i spit in your face lol. I wouldn't even do it free. Picnic for misfits, that thread that nobody posted on but you three times is called promotion duh. You're spamming your own thread because you could atleast put the all the new info in the first post and just edited it not bump it, tisk tisk.

You have no idea how many events there were before 2010 were me and mel were together. She even came to night i opened for a great local.

Goodjob by helping the scene on posting pics of a guy with ninja turtles hat and criss cross dressing idk what it is guy, hahha

Last edited by PaULiN0 on Oct-06-2014 at 19:55

Old Post Oct-06-2014 19:43  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Oh Donnie you sound so pissed off, i love it. The last review event was at your residency gyrphon with simon patterson. When your boy was spining, everyone was talking and standing still for until simon got on. I couldn't take it and got drunk. I never said having a sloppy joe was horrible thing don. If you tried to book me i spit in your face lol. I wouldn't even do it free. Picnic for misfits, that thread that nobody posted on but you three times is called promotion duh. You're spamming your own thread because you could atleast put the all the new info in the first post and just edited it not bump it, tisk tisk.

You have no idea how many events there were before 2010 were me and mel were together. She even came to night i opened for a great local.

Actually not pissed at all, so not sure what you're getting at. That's right forgot you went to that. Yea Mike did such a shitty job that night, Simon Patterson called him the best opening dj in america and then called him to take him as his opening dj on his North American tour coming up. He's so bad that he only gets to play Cielo next week. That's also great you've attended one event in 10 months.

You know sorry for updating it with things we were doing and offering to our guests and yes it's called promotion, sorry for trying to introduce people to some locals they have never heard, that actually play some really great music and I want to give them a platform to showcase their talents. It was such a shitty party that we only did 300+ people with all locals playing. Keep acting like you know how we do on our events.

Ahh that's sweet you'd spit in my face.

I'll stick with the Jamie kick as well. This record destroyed all over Europe, heard a bunch of guys playing this one.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 19:57 
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Good, I'll stick with the facts and i was there and you obviously weren't. Nobody danced at all to gin's set, NOBODY. Waiit there were two, yup the girls with the bottles for birthday shots for peeps on the couches. If Patterson think thats good? Well he can have a sloppy joe to if all i care. If you know him, tell him to stop following me on soundcloud, thanks in advance.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:01  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

You know whats funny Donnie, in the scene we have today, Paris Hilton gets more gigs than you, your bro, and all those locals combined. There are so many examples i can list, it just goes on and on. So basically what you said is irrelevant.

FLTA is def a place for electronic music and parties but not just for promoting parties and be the next guetta (to help grow the scene) as you say.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:04  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Good, I'll stick with the facts and i was there and you obviously weren't. Nobody danced at all to gin's set, NOBODY. Waiit there were two, yup the girls with the bottles for birthday shots for peeps on the couches. If Patterson think thats good? Well he can have a sloppy joe to if all i care. If you know him, tell him to stop following me on soundcloud, thanks in advance.

That's great you stick with your facts. Go watch the video Simon posted praising Michael on his opening and then go look at all the upcoming flyers for Simon in the USA as well, you'll see Mike on there too. It's ok dude, one day you'll be able to play on the back porch of your moms house.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:07 
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
That's great you stick with your facts. Go watch the video Simon posted praising Michael on his opening and then go look at all the upcoming flyers for Simon in the USA as well, you'll see Mike on there too. It's ok dude, one day you'll be able to play on the back porch of your moms house.

He can say all he wants to say, i obviously don't care if he was spinning with sasha grey or avicii for fucks sake LOL.

I saw what i saw donnie. You can't change that.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:09  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to?? Volume 4
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown awesome track #1 [2013] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKing Unique - Sugarhigh (Original Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread