Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

so I know that some of you guys may crucify me for this [xpand3r! chaska!] but i'm getting tix for the down and out party instead of CLR. I like the idea of the intimate atmosphere, to be honest.
if anybody else is interested in that one -- I'd imagine tickets will sell out soon. 250 max and they released the last 50 today according to their post on RA.

Old Post May-09-2012 01:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
so I know that some of you guys may crucify me for this [xpand3r! chaska!] but i'm getting tix for the down and out party instead of CLR. I like the idea of the intimate atmosphere, to be honest.
if anybody else is interested in that one -- I'd imagine tickets will sell out soon. 250 max and they released the last 50 today according to their post on RA.

Haha. Ultimately, it's your choice.

You suck.

Old Post May-09-2012 01:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

shit. fuck. shit. damn. fuck. fuck..fuck..shit! I know I wouldn't be called crazy if i wanted to give away my droid tix to be at that kms party from start to finish, on the dot dot.

i think i'll be jumping on that.. all of a sudden, i don't feel so bad missing kenny larkin when he came here the last time and all these guys in their element, how it ALL started out..

Last edited by edubbz on May-09-2012 at 02:19

Old Post May-09-2012 02:08  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
shit. fuck. shit. damn. fuck. fuck..fuck..shit! I know I wouldn't be called crazy if i wanted to give away my droid tix to be at that kms party from start to finish, on the dot dot.

presales on the 12th, i think i'm jumping on those. all of a sudden, i don't feel so bad missing kenny larkin when he came here the last time

They actually go UP on the 12th, they're $25 right now.

Old Post May-09-2012 02:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

Also, don't miss Buzz Goree @ the KMS party HHe's also known as DJ Clandestine from Underground Resistance and a local techno hero. He's also the one hosting the Mixworks showcase on Monday night in Detroit.

Old Post May-09-2012 02:20  United States
edubbz

damn, my high ass caught that afterwards and quickly tried to edit my post but..you're just too fast lol

Old Post May-09-2012 02:21  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz

yes, def Buzz Goree, legend as well..funny you mention that bc i just got the invite for the event.

damn...that party seems surreal (kms)!!!!!!!

Old Post May-09-2012 02:26  Colombia
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
yes, def Buzz Goree, legend as well..funny you mention that bc i just got the invite for the event.

damn...that party seems surreal (kms)!!!!!!!

What invite? Mixworks?

Old Post May-09-2012 02:39  United States
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

so picked up my CLR tix today... def going to that on Sat...
was debating between CLR, CVS, Circo Loco and Zabiela...
but not a fan of City Club... no1 was a must see for me at Loco, and im sure Zabiela will be great... but not a fan of Bleu where hes spinning...

ive seen Saunderson, May, Atkins many times here in the D...
if it wasnt for Danny Tenaglia, i'd def be there... but ive never seen Danny... and may never again...

Old Post May-09-2012 02:43  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

Info for Mixworks party is out I highly recommend this party!

Monday May 28th @ The Works

Mixworks 12 year Anniversary party Present "Midnight Jack "

Agents of Jack:

DJ Rolando - (Ostgut Ton / Saved rec.)

Buzz Goree - (Underground Resistance)

T. Linder
DJ Seoul
DJ Psycho (Detroit Techno Militia)

District 909 (Live) (Tim Baker & HD Substance)

E. Spleece (Exchange Bureau Music)

Dru Ruiz (Hi Jack Records / Cultured Citizens)

Claus Bachor (PSYCHO THRILL Rec.| authentic music | Sky's Ablaze Rec. | spyinthehouse.de, Cologne/GER)

Poor Boy Rich (Drop Bass Netwerk,Communique - Milwaukee)

Craft (Twice as Proper / Party People / Feed The Raver - NYC)

Dj Ukraine (Blizzard Detroit)

Stephen LoGrasso (Mixworks Detroit/Miami)

Spore Print (Mixworks ,Detroit)

Dj infinityone ((Mixworks)

Limited $ 10.00 Presale tickets available @
http://www.wantickets.com/midnightjackdetroit
slightly higher @ the door
18 and over with ID /21 to drink

Old Post May-09-2012 05:24  United States
edubbz

yep, that exactly ^^

what a SUPERB way to end Detroit!

Old Post May-09-2012 14:13  Colombia
progbeatz
Supreme tranceaddict

LAdazeNYnights me and my Friends are Hitting up Down and Out...def agree with ya on the more intimate thing....i really hope there is room to breather though or maybe an outside patio...either way im sure magda and marc and troy are gonna tear that place a new one!! haha

Old Post May-09-2012 18:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progbeatz Click here to Send progbeatz a Private Message Visit progbeatz's homepage! Add progbeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark EG @ Dreamscape 31 (7) [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSeamus Haji - "Last Night A DJ Saved My Life" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread