Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The good ol' days @ Aria
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Blue diamonds.

Old Post Nov-10-2015 14:58  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johnny Jon
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

B
s

Phillips

Old Post Nov-10-2015 16:16  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny Jon Click here to Send Johnny Jon a Private Message Add Johnny Jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ghost of taha
Senior tranceaddict

what's up mofos?

Old Post Nov-19-2015 21:57  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for ghost of taha Click here to Send ghost of taha a Private Message Add ghost of taha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Two of the parties that I wish I could of experienced.

Old Post Nov-20-2015 00:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johnny Jon
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

I remember seeing that flag in the tiesto video. Over 10 years ago. Dried prunes (im both speaking about actual dried prunes and my balls), Matlock and depends lies in my close future.

Old Post Nov-20-2015 03:20  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny Jon Click here to Send Johnny Jon a Private Message Add Johnny Jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Jon
Truly miss that good ol' trance. Wonder if producers will ever go back to mimick/recreate music like this.

Late 2016 / Early 2017 there will be a resurgence.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Nov-27-2015 21:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johnny Jon
GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

^ I would be down to see the now 102 years old Paul Oakenfold. From events sponsored by Lucky Strike and Heineken to Polident and the Arthritis society.

Old Post Nov-27-2015 22:30  United Nations
malek
drinks your milkshake!

hi i'm drunk

Old Post Dec-05-2015 07:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Dec-05-2015 08:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

hey, who shot this amazing video???

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Dec-05-2015 08:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

I sure hope so Del. I really, really do.

Old Post Dec-20-2015 05:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluecloud
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

Seems like around 2006 is when it all went to shit. Let's hope a decade later it really does make a come back.

I've been listening to some of the classic sets on TA again.

The Misja Helsloot set is just a work of art. Nu NRG and DJ Rush sets are really good too. Pure Trance and Techno!

I still think good trance is being produced out there, albeit modern sounding, but still good. We are just unfortunate to live in Canada where promoters book shitty so called EDM DJ's.

What the fuck is EDM anyway? From what I knew it stood for Electronic Dance Music and comprised of many genre. So an EDM concert would book a breaks DJ, Techno DJ, Trance DJ.....etc.
Now it seems that any shitty pop song with an electronic beat and shitty tech-house is what's now defined as EDM. Dunno maybe I'm missing something.

Trance will keep evolving as it should. We just need to find a sensible club with sensible promoters to bring in the right talent.

Last edited by bluecloud on Dec-25-2015 at 02:48

Old Post Dec-24-2015 02:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > The good ol' days @ Aria
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1998 Trance ID "Pan & trex - Iceman on the beach" remix ??? [2008] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTDR - Squelch (Trisco remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread