Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
[CD-R!!!1!]

Morrison

Woha what can I say?? I went in the shower and came out and it was 4-0 Canucks. After I started watching the game, 4-2 flames @ the end of second. On my way to the club, turned on the radio to hear the flames tie it @ 4-4 Turned off the radio at this point expeting the worse. After my set someone told me that Morrison had won the game in triple OT!!! I won't be able to watch the final game, but all the bullshit aside... full marks to the flames for an amazing series. this is what the playoffs are all about!!!

May the best team win

Old Post Apr-18-2004 12:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 24K Click here to Send 24K a Private Message Visit 24K's homepage! Add 24K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

Danny, so it was YOU that jinxed us. RAWR. hahaha jk.

Yes, this is what the playoffs are really about. Its open, there's hitting, its exciting, triple OT. And the best part is, the penalty deserving Blues are out and the boring trap Devils are gone too!

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-18-2004 12:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Ricky H
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow....what a game that was...was a real nail biter!!!....I thought both teams played well....or atleast the Canucks played well in the first half and then Calagary took over the second half of the game.....Can't wail till game 7!!....it's gonna be a whoozy!!...

Old Post Apr-18-2004 18:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Ricky H Click here to Send Dj Ricky H a Private Message Visit Dj Ricky H's homepage! Add Dj Ricky H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kokanee
tranceaddict

Great game Nice to see how packed it was in Calgary - only to see the Flames looooose, muahahaha
Tomorrow night's gonna be great!

kokanee

Old Post Apr-18-2004 20:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kokanee Click here to Send kokanee a Private Message Add kokanee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 24K
full marks to the flames for an amazing series. this is what the playoffs are all about!!!

May the best team win

This thread started off real bitter and sour.... it got pretty bad between the members. haha now I think its safe to say that no matter who wins, both teams are gonna get well deserved resepect from both sides for a great series.
honestly, this has been 1 terrific series

Old Post Apr-18-2004 20:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

not only has this been the best series of the 1st round.
but we have the best, most spirited thread about it as well.

the bad blood is all good. I wish to drink the blood...

OF THE CANUCKS

waaaa!

ya..game 7 will be crazy
2 game 7s on monday.
crazy stuff.(go sens, force game 7 there too!!!)

Old Post Apr-18-2004 21:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

Jesus Christ I can't handle too many more games like that; I seriously thought my heart was going to stop beating at some points there, notably when Calgary tied it up and Niemenen hit the post in OT. This game was a perfect summary of the series thus far IMO, with Vancouver showing how skilled their guys are and how lethal they can be when they perform, and Calgary answering back with incredible work-ethic and a never-say-die attitude that gives Vancouver a hell of a lot of trouble.

Game 7 is going to be great. Fuck the Playoffs have been incredible this year; the Montreal, Ottawa, and obviously this series have been fantastic.

Old Post Apr-19-2004 03:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancEuphoria
Senior tranceaddict

Just an intense game!

Old Post Apr-19-2004 04:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancEuphoria Click here to Send TrancEuphoria a Private Message Add TrancEuphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
Fuck the Playoffs have been incredible this year; the Montreal, Ottawa, and obviously this series have been fantastic.

gotta disagree.
TO-Ott is sooo slow paced. It BORES me to death.
maybe thats cuz Calgary and Van are playing great hockey. I think Grapes called it the best series in recent history.
But boston-mtl and the Calgary-van series are going great.

Old Post Apr-19-2004 05:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

yeah the ottawa toronto series should have been a lot better. i tune out hockey those nights. even the montreal boston one can be a bit trying at times, watching both teams screw up like nuts hehe. but after the first couple games it got great.

awesome post sean, u summed everything up beautifully. calgary and vancouver have both done what we expected of them and more. when i saw canucks up 4-0 i was like !!! and then when calgary got that first goal i knew this was going to OT. Yeah, that shot that hit the post and gelinas' breakaway had me going too.

this series wouldn't have been as great without a game 7. as much as i wanted canucks in 4, this is soooo much better.

if calgary wins, ill root for them.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-19-2004 05:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
gotta disagree.
TO-Ott is sooo slow paced. It BORES me to death.
maybe thats cuz Calgary and Van are playing great hockey. I think Grapes called it the best series in recent history.
But boston-mtl and the Calgary-van series are going great.

Actually yeah, the Ottawa - Toronto series is pretty bad, but this series and the Montreal series are awesome.

Old Post Apr-19-2004 05:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

After much thought, I've decided that as long as Canada wins the World Cup of Hockey this year... then I'll be happy.

I'm already happy for the Flames for making goal #1. making the playoffs
of course i'll be more happy if they win tomorrow night but, I do believe they've proved themselves already.

The only thing I find funny is when Vancouver fans dont give respect where it is deserved.
Calgary should honestly get a lot of respect, they've proved that they can contend with such a small payroll, young talent, and hard work.

Old Post Apr-19-2004 05:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune from Shine [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEmamanuel Top - Acid Phase (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread