Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AY STAR
let the music use you up

^^^
i hope managment or someone from the club can say a few things on how the club will be run like door wise,dress code,guestlists or advanced tickets etc etc
their website still has nothing

Old Post Oct-20-2010 14:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

I wish I didnt know about this club so far in advance - so many damn assumptions, and misinformation. Really poor way of leaking out info about this spot with so many damn bumps in the road- wish them the best but they should just let us know when they are actually ready. Just seems like they dont have there act together.

Old Post Oct-20-2010 15:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by TaurusNYY Really poor way of leaking out info about this spot

Not really, its called creating a buzz.... and if you are talking about it then clearly it's working

Old Post Oct-20-2010 17:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edge007
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
you're hoping for too much

Yah I know lol...

Old Post Oct-20-2010 19:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for edge007 Click here to Send edge007 a Private Message Visit edge007's homepage! Add edge007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

So is anyone going to this party?

Thanks for all the sets and videos everyone..Really appreciated!

Old Post Oct-21-2010 00:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
Not really, its called creating a buzz.... and if you are talking about it then clearly it's working

ya. they certainly created a buzz with a lot of the "right" people it seems- the edm community. connecting with ppl on websites like TA, etc - i've been excited to check out the club since i first heard about it on here. the only party i'm super bummed about having been canceled is the sasha one. otherwise...i guess i'm cool to wait.

Old Post Oct-21-2010 00:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
ya. they certainly created a buzz with a lot of the "right" people it seems- the edm community. connecting with ppl on websites like TA, etc - i've been excited to check out the club since i first heard about it on here. the only party i'm super bummed about having been canceled is the sasha one. otherwise...i guess i'm cool to wait.

Don't worry they are almost there..I'll see you at the first party?

Old Post Oct-21-2010 01:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm going to Circoloco

Old Post Oct-21-2010 01:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh and Taimur and Fahad are officially trying to kill us.

Nov 20, Lee Burridge and Danny Howells then afterparty at TBA with Richie Hawtin

hahahahahha WTF

I just hope a lot of people come out for this, especially for Richie. We need impress Richie so he tells his friends the US is cool, like Papa Sven

Old Post Oct-21-2010 01:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Oh and Taimur and Fahad are officially trying to kill us.

Nov 20, Lee Burridge and Danny Howells then afterparty at TBA with Richie Hawtin

hahahahahha WTF

I just hope a lot of people come out for this, especially for Richie. We need impress Richie so he tells his friends the US is cool, like Papa Sven

OMFG I'm there!

Info:

Lee Burridge vs. Danny Howells

Afterparty with Richie Hawtin

Old Post Oct-21-2010 01:52  United States
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
Don't worry they are almost there..I'll see you at the first party?

first party being this weekend?
if so i can't make it i don't think :/
i'd like to but ..my brother is a freshman as west virginia university this year and i promised him i'd visit for a football game sometime so i've been telling him this upcoming weekend for like a month now. also i'm bringing his gf down with me so yeah can't reschedule that he'd be so mad haha
i may be at halloween tho, but not sure.
are you gonna be at gareth next week? i saw you were thinkin bout carl cox - i just don't think i could do a tuesday night lol

and as for the lee burridge night----GOD DAMN!!!!! THAT LOOKS SO SICK. i'm way in. with the after party too. WOW. Droog opening, too - I've lovedd their parties in LA. can't wait for that night.

Old Post Oct-21-2010 05:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

better meet some of you at Lee vs Danny and afterparty madnessesesesess

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Oct-21-2010 05:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp with this old chill-house song [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRansom - "My Dance (Ferry Corsten Remix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread