Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
cheeky irish

hahaha.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 17:29  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Spain enjoyed a nice training session vs ireland. Too easy

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jun-14-2012 20:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Ukraine-France match at Euro 2012 suspended because of severe weather; ref has taken players off the pitch for safety seasons - @BBCSport

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jun-15-2012 16:18  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
timmyboy
Supreme tranceaddict

It'll resume in 5 minutes

Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, bandejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Walter Sobchak: Eight year-olds, Dude.

Old Post Jun-15-2012 16:55  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for timmyboy Click here to Send timmyboy a Private Message Add timmyboy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheDemon
Doggy Style Addict

anyone know where I can stream the games?

Old Post Jun-15-2012 17:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TheDemon Click here to Send TheDemon a Private Message Add TheDemon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by TheDemon
anyone know where I can stream the games?

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/115...-sports-tv.html

Old Post Jun-15-2012 19:19  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

WOWZA 2:2 now, crazy game

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:24  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
WOWZA 2:2 now, crazy game

great game so far.

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:27  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut

BAHAHHAA

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

WOW... what the fuck

Old Post Jun-16-2012 23:25  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klm21
Senior tranceaddict

Huge fail by Russia today lol..

This would be interesting to see Germany vs. Greece as a quarter final match, all the german fans wearing Angela Merkel masks haha

Old Post Jun-17-2012 00:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for klm21 Click here to Send klm21 a Private Message Add klm21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Feel a bit sorry for the Russians after a great opening match against the Czechs. But in all fairness, if you can't take full points from Poland and get at least something from the Greeks, you really shouldn't be moving on.

With the qualification deduction, it puts Russia in a tough spot. They could literally go almost perfect in qualifying and still not get out of their group. Harsh.

Excited for the prospect of getting Greece in the quarters. Partly because of all the political back and forth between the two lately (especially with a big vote today that could see Greece eventually leaving the euro), but moreso because it couldn't be an easier path to the semis.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-17-2012 14:20  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track 1 [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarc Auerbach & Goetz - Blast [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread