Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Is this bassline working?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mise
Supreme tranceaddict

Is this bassline working?

Hi guys! I have been working on this basseline, I am not sure if I like it, or it fits well together.

any opinions??

Old Post Apr-12-2013 22:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mise Click here to Send Mise a Private Message Add Mise to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Your bass is overpowering your kick drum and also wrong part of the forum, we have a thread for this.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Apr-13-2013 05:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Energy3
tranceaddict in training

I listened to it my laptop but it sits ok i think, and again depends on what sound your after? Once you add some more sound it could sound quite good.

With the bass and kick i always use a spectrum analyzer that way you can better fit your sounds in terms of levels of volume being heard.

there is a free plug you can get Voxengo Span is one widely used - get on one if you havent already!

Old Post Apr-14-2013 06:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Energy3 Click here to Send Energy3 a Private Message Add Energy3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Is this bassline working?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack 2 from Fonarev - 2002.06.17 Live @ Atmosphere Radioshow [2024] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBismark - "Reactivate" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread