Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LightsOut
Antagonist

I don't even know what to say about today...

I don't mind losing if we play our best and get beaten by a better team, but today Germany were far from their best. Its just, well, heartbreaking.

I think Lõw bares the blunt of the blame, the starting 11 was horrible. Everything just went wrong. Even still, we had numerous chances and didn't take them, while Italy took theirs. A perfect qualification campaign and perfect run up to the semis means nothing if you can't pull it off when it matters.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-28-2012 22:27  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djbruuen
house

where is the best bar in little italy to watch the finals?

Old Post Jun-28-2012 22:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djbruuen Click here to Send djbruuen a Private Message Add djbruuen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
I don't even know what to say about today...

I don't mind losing if we play our best and get beaten by a better team, but today Germany were far from their best. Its just, well, heartbreaking.

I think Lõw bares the blunt of the blame, the starting 11 was horrible. Everything just went wrong. Even still, we had numerous chances and didn't take them, while Italy took theirs. A perfect qualification campaign and perfect run up to the semis means nothing if you can't pull it off when it matters.

I agree on Lõw. Germany has lacked a solid foundation from their center backs to their attack. Khedira was always playing way too far up and they let a lot of space to opposing teams (even in the greece game this was evident, they just didn't have the fire power to bag another one after they scored). This tournament has proved more than ever before that if you want to be succesful, you have to be very well organized defensively or else everything else really doesn't matter. I understand that Germans are disappointed and don't want to hear this right now but the truth is some of these problems were building from the first match and it just took a quality team who was in stride to expose it.

I think it's time for the German FA to seriously consider a replacement. They have great youth who are extremely talented but may have peaked with this coach. Given that a new coach would have 2 years to build the side for Brazil, it would be more than sufficient in order for them to strategize a way to finally win an international tournament for the first time in almost 20 years.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 23:04  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

What team will the bandwagoners jump on during the finals?

Old Post Jun-28-2012 23:13  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-28-2012 23:27  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

As per the future of Die Mannschaft, I'll let this sink in a little and post back after sleeping on it. I like Löw, but right now I think he should be hung for putting out that 11 today, and especially for not brining Götze on when we desperatly needed a goal.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Last edited by LightsOut on Jun-28-2012 at 23:49

Old Post Jun-28-2012 23:29  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

this is one time i wish the finals can end in a double loss

Old Post Jun-29-2012 02:27  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

Old Post Jun-29-2012 06:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jun-29-2012 06:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Good end to the tourney. I don't think anyone can say Spain is boring. And Balotelli deliver the lulz

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jul-02-2012 16:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback4 Strings? [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMattski - Dirty Jack [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread