Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Tutorial "Master List"
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
*InVeRs3*
Supreme tranceaddict

Diginut, you are the greatest.

MOD THIS MAN!!!

Old Post Aug-06-2006 08:22  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for *InVeRs3* Click here to Send *InVeRs3* a Private Message Add *InVeRs3* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BshidoHEAT
don't be that guy!!!

Looks like the computer music links are down

Colors 2 Mix on mixcloud!

Old Post Oct-22-2006 14:11  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for BshidoHEAT Click here to Send BshidoHEAT a Private Message Visit BshidoHEAT's homepage! Add BshidoHEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut
You kids get off my lawn!

quote:
Originally posted by BshidoHEAT
Looks like the computer music links are down

Yeah, I'm not too sure what's up with that. One of their blog entries says that they "sacked off the old website" (but "don't worry - it'll be back"), so maybe they'll be back online. If not, I can try to contact them and see if they'll let me host some of them elsewhere, but failing that I'll just have to remove them.

Too bad, I think those free tutorials are good business - I know a few people who have bought a few issues after reading those.

2012-11-32 - DJ Insufferable ɸ Or At Least the Stalkers I Complain About
2048-06-66 - Spastic & Whocares Although I'm Actually Flattered
9999-45-81 - Tweaker Gimp I Probably Won't Even Go To This But I Have To Make Sure I Fill Up All The Available Space Here

Old Post Oct-23-2006 22:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigiNut Click here to Send DigiNut a Private Message Add DigiNut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jivamukti
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DigiNut
Yeah, I'm not too sure what's up with that. One of their blog entries says that they "sacked off the old website" (but "don't worry - it'll be back"), so maybe they'll be back online. If not, I can try to contact them and see if they'll let me host some of them elsewhere, but failing that I'll just have to remove them.

Too bad, I think those free tutorials are good business - I know a few people who have bought a few issues after reading those.

The computermusic.co.uk tuts are available at archive.org:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050308...al/features.asp

Old Post Oct-31-2006 07:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for jivamukti Click here to Send jivamukti a Private Message Add jivamukti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut

quote:
Originally posted by jivamukti
The computermusic.co.uk tuts are available at archive.org:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050308...al/features.asp

Yeah, I didn't want to go there because if CM removed them for some specific reason then they might get pissed off that somebody's linking to them and have them removed from the archive. But I guess now that you've already mentioned it, yes, you can still get all those tutorials from the wayback machine.

9999-45-81 - Tweaker Gimp I Probably Won't Even Go To This But I Have To Make Sure I Fill Up All The Available Space Here

Old Post Nov-05-2006 18:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigiNut Click here to Send DigiNut a Private Message Add DigiNut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jivamukti
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DigiNut
Yeah, I didn't want to go there because if CM removed them for some specific reason then they might get pissed off that somebody's linking to them and have them removed from the archive. But I guess now that you've already mentioned it, yes, you can still get all those tutorials from the wayback machine.

I thought about that too, but in the end decided to post the link so ppl who need them can get them while they are still available.

Old Post Nov-08-2006 06:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for jivamukti Click here to Send jivamukti a Private Message Add jivamukti to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

Synth Secrets: Links to All Parts

A directory for a very large (40+ parts) series on all different types of synthesis by Sound on Sound. Quite informative.

Old Post Nov-16-2006 02:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

I'd add this, but I'm too lazy atm so I'll come back and do it later.

Equalizing for Dummies

Old Post Nov-23-2006 06:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut

I added the "for Dummies" tutorials, you were takin' too long.

Old Post Dec-06-2006 01:34  Canada
progress
Where's my protein shake?

Props to you guys for creating this thread and the information that is in it. As someone who is just starting the journey of production, this is by far the best collection of information I have come across in searching for info on the net.

Props to TA's.

Old Post Jan-25-2007 06:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progress Click here to Send progress a Private Message Add progress to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut

Update: Video tutorials finally added! (Thanks Adam)

Old Post Jan-31-2007 01:56  Canada
jivamukti
tranceaddict

I think these two would be worth adding to the Mastering
section.

Several articles by Bob Katz on mastering & mixing:

http://www.digido.com/modules.php?name=Topics

A mastering booklet by Katz:

http://www.tcelectronic.com/media/bobkatz.pdf

Old Post Mar-06-2007 11:59 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Tutorial "Master List"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong from a set from Dj Lihium [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback040 - "Ibiza Dreams" (Lost Witness Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread