Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2017
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
1sashenka
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
He was talking about Entranced Island. It's a much smaller party that happens on Hanlan's point every summer.

I have a feeling the next Electric Island will be back at Hanlan's point. I saw a map of what parts of the island still have flooding issues and it really only looks like Hanlan's beach on that side of the island.

Also, if anyone is wondering when Sven Vath is playing - it's on Monday, Sept 4th

Thanks man, that's what I meant

Old Post Jul-22-2017 01:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sashenka Click here to Send 1sashenka a Private Message Add 1sashenka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Heads up - EI is not going back to the island for the August long weekend. They're returning to the Portlands location on Commmissioners St.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-26-2017 23:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Yeah its back to the portlands for the August edition.
The EI team replied back to my FB comment saying the island should be decent for the Labour Day editions.

I don't know if I trust the island to be stable enough to hold a structure such as a stage. The island is a giant sand bar its not an actual island.

It would be awesome if part of the festival could be on the beach. But at that point why buy a ticket if you could swim into the party lol I know a guy that swam into Digital 2 years in a row a few years ago lol

Old Post Jul-28-2017 17:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
But at that point why buy a ticket if you could swim into the party lol I know a guy that swam into Digital 2 years in a row a few years ago lol

that's hilarious. I would hate to be soaking wet at a party though. What does he do with all of his stuff (cell phone etc.)?

Old Post Jul-31-2017 17:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
that's hilarious. I would hate to be soaking wet at a party though. What does he do with all of his stuff (cell phone etc.)?

I shit you not he had decent swimming trunks on (the 2nd time). He had flip flops and a tank top over his head with a crappy black berry. He's like the crazy out doors man guy in the group.
If I am not mistaken the first time he did it was because when he showed up to Ontario's Place he was already gonzo. He thought he was inside and gave his bracelet away to randoms as he thought he was inside and wanted to help ppl get in.

It sounds odd but trust me if you knew him you would understand lol

Old Post Aug-01-2017 20:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
I shit you not he had decent swimming trunks on (the 2nd time). He had flip flops and a tank top over his head with a crappy black berry. He's like the crazy out doors man guy in the group.
If I am not mistaken the first time he did it was because when he showed up to Ontario's Place he was already gonzo. He thought he was inside and gave his bracelet away to randoms as he thought he was inside and wanted to help ppl get in.

It sounds odd but trust me if you knew him you would understand lol

Old Post Aug-01-2017 21:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

move it to Parc Jean Drapeau

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Aug-14-2017 19:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Disappointed they're not selling one day hard tickets for the last weekend. Going both days seems like a no brainer now - $57.50 for one day or $75 both days.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Aug-15-2017 02:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Disappointed they're not selling one day hard tickets for the last weekend. Going both days seems like a no brainer now - $57.50 for one day or $75 both days.

Yeah next year I think i'm going to skip on the season pass. There was like 2 this year that i really didn't need to go to.

Old Post Sep-01-2017 15:56  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2017
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1 - Paul Oakenfold - Live At Main Room Cream Amnesia 14-09-2006 [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCondor - "Velvet Dreams" (Skylight Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread