Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Blank & Jones Set Request
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Look at them, just sitting right there....

Old Post Sep-02-2017 21:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

And there's nothing, NOT ONE THING you can do about the fact that I have these sets and that you do not.

Old Post Sep-02-2017 21:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tibberino
Sheltie

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
And there's nothing, NOT ONE THING you can do about the fact that I have these sets and that you do not.

You're a twisted ****. Cheers tae de bawjaws.

Old Post Sep-02-2017 22:02  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tibberino Click here to Send tibberino a Private Message Add tibberino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:

Look at them, just sitting right there....

Fake.

Just a troll.

Put up a clip with some substantial evidence. Or the file size or name of the file.

Old Post Sep-04-2017 17:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I WILL ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE TIBBERINO.

ALL OTHER RESPONSES ARE POINTLESS, FRIVOLOUS, EVEN.

NO ONE ELSE COULD EVER EVEN _DREAM_ OF CONTEMPLATING GAINING ACCESS TO THESE SETS. ONLY TIBBERINO MAY INQUIRE.

AND HE WILL BE TURNED DOWN ON EACH OCCASION.

CALL ME A TROLL, WHATEVER YOU LIKE, THESE BLANK AND JONES SETS ARE BEING TREATED WITH THE UTMOST DISDAIN CURRENTLY, AND ALL ANY OF YOU CAN DO IS PRAY THAT ONE DAY THEIR TATTERED REMAINS MAKE IT OUT OF THE WRETCHED CONFINES OF MY HARD DRIVE.

Old Post Sep-04-2017 19:19 
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I WILL ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE TIBBERINO.

ALL OTHER RESPONSES ARE POINTLESS, FRIVOLOUS, EVEN.

NO ONE ELSE COULD EVER EVEN _DREAM_ OF CONTEMPLATING GAINING ACCESS TO THESE SETS. ONLY TIBBERINO MAY INQUIRE.

AND HE WILL BE TURNED DOWN ON EACH OCCASION.

CALL ME A TROLL, WHATEVER YOU LIKE, THESE BLANK AND JONES SETS ARE BEING TREATED WITH THE UTMOST DISDAIN CURRENTLY, AND ALL ANY OF YOU CAN DO IS PRAY THAT ONE DAY THEIR TATTERED REMAINS MAKE IT OUT OF THE WRETCHED CONFINES OF MY HARD DRIVE.

Ted, do you sit at home all day doing cocaine, while posting on TA?

Old Post Sep-04-2017 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Actually, yes.

Old Post Sep-05-2017 12:36 
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Actually, yes.

me too!!!

Old Post Sep-05-2017 14:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tibberino
Sheltie

Anyone?? Someone surely must have this set?

Old Post Jul-29-2018 01:29  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tibberino Click here to Send tibberino a Private Message Add tibberino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Yes, it is return if I, the one who possesses the set you seek.

Old Post Jul-29-2018 11:00 
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tibberino
Anyone?? Someone surely must have this set?

No, we were all raving at that time on massive amount of drugs and there were no iphones to record stuff.

Old Post Jul-29-2018 19:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Blank & Jones Set Request
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother one for your IDing ears [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMiller & Fijneman – Mono Dura [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread