Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

my name's zyklon_jay and i get respect, your cash and your jewelry is what i expect.

callu?

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 19:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I guess you can get those pics of your degrees you said were at your parents place then? Let's see your achievements.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 19:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Actually I just explained the situation to my parents as a warning, and I'm no longer invited home for Easter. Thank you Jay, with an honorable mention to Eddie.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 19:57  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

You're not welcome at their home for Easter now?

Why is that?

Old Post Apr-23-2011 19:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

if it makes you feel better i didn't take any pleasure in doing this.

quote:
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 19:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

What did you tell them, exactly?

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-23-2011 19:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Actually I just explained the situation to my parents as a warning, and I'm no longer invited home for Easter. Thank you Jay, with an honorable mention to Eddie.

I thought you said your parents are nice? I think you're making this lie up to get out of showing us your multiple degrees.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 19:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

lol omg oh snap

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

ahhh the joys of telemarketers.

quote:

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:02 
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

i'll make you a deal.

if you write a 1000 word essay on why you are a tool and post it up i'll remove the number.

i'm really a nice guy deep down.

quote:

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:03 
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
I thought you said your parents are nice? I think you're making this lie up to get out of showing us your multiple degrees.

I wish that were the case. Congratulations guys. I'm gone.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:04  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

i guess they should have taught you not to bring a spoon to a gunfight in college eh?

quote:

Old Post Apr-23-2011 20:05 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[7Clips]Some older very easy ID's! (No. 7) [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMax Graham - "Automatic Weapon" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread