Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Hello everybody
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
looom
tranceaddict in training

Hello everybody

Just wanted to say hi to all trance addicts in attendace :P
I started listening trance music a few years ago when I accidentally found a set by DJ indisoul and at first I was like trance music..ughh ( stupid prejudice everybody has, when they hear something "new to them" ) but man did my perception change the 1st 10 minutes into the set.
To this day my favourite tune is Aurora Borealis by Astral Projection

I used to be a heavy smoker, went through a pack a day AT LEAST, sometimes more, I was like 19 then. Somehow I was able to give up smoking just by listening to this awesome awesome beautiful unique most psychedelic genre of music. Everyime I had the need to smoke, I would just put on some trance music and it faded, slowly at first, but after a year, THANKS to the magic world of Goa and Psy I was able to give it up entirely

What do you make of different trance genres? :P

Old Post Apr-15-2013 13:35  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for looom Click here to Send looom a Private Message Add looom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

Are you female?

Old Post Apr-15-2013 14:04  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

Re: Hello everybody

quote:
Originally posted by looom

My girlfriend is from Tartu.

..... wait a minute.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Apr-15-2013 14:12  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Of course she is.

Old Post Apr-15-2013 14:16  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

Keep it up guys

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post Apr-15-2013 14:18  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

at least his/her favorites isn't Avicii or Guetta

Astral Projection fuck yeah

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Apr-15-2013 14:38  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

You meant... Aren't.

Old Post Apr-15-2013 16:32  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
looom
tranceaddict in training

I am a guy and as straight as a wall measured with a proper calibrator lol You wouldn't walk up to strangers and start a conversation in a mean way, would you?

@last post - to each their own inspirations I guess.

Old Post Apr-15-2013 18:57  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for looom Click here to Send looom a Private Message Add looom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by looom
I am a guy and as straight as a wall measured with a proper calibrator lol You wouldn't walk up to strangers and start a conversation in a mean way, would you?

@last post - to each their own inspirations I guess.

welcome to the forum, the COR collective seldom reacts in a welcoming manner :P... nature of the beast.

Old Post Apr-15-2013 22:59  Norway
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

will you tether yourself to this sinking ship?

Old Post Apr-16-2013 00:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Estonia is home to the greatest trance group ever. For this reason, I welcome you!

Old Post Apr-16-2013 03:19  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
looom
tranceaddict in training

Whoah, I haven't heard of a "one of the best" trance groups here, what are they called? :P

Old Post Apr-16-2013 13:44  Estonia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Hello everybody
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2 - What track is this? [2018] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMory Kante - "Yeke Yeke" (Hardfloor Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread