Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Hernan @ Stereo, enough said.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Hernan @ Stereo, enough said.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, this is going to be special. Feel bad for Circus, Digweed played at Stereo and now Hernan. It's going to be a special night and a very special set. No doubt he'll play a good 6 hour set. He starts his NA tour in mid jan or expect him in his usual beginning - mid february slot.

Old Post Dec-18-2013 12:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

when when?? confirmed?

Old Post Dec-19-2013 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
when when?? confirmed?

Stereo confirmed it on their Facebook page.

Old Post Dec-19-2013 05:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
when when?? confirmed?

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Dec-19-2013 07:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

He starts his NA tour mid January. I assume somewhere between end of Jan, begining of Feb as he usually comes. This is going to be epic. This one was on my bucket list to hear that legend on those speakers.

Old Post Dec-19-2013 10:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

Hernan is always fun

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Dec-19-2013 16:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

Haven't been to Stereo in over a year, regretted missing Digweed after reading the reviews. This might be the night I go back, I don't listen to much prog at all anymore but in a big room its always fun.

Old Post Dec-20-2013 03:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldskool94
Supreme tranceaddict

Depending on the date, hope to make it there! Hernan + ((())) = win !!

I think the last time Hernan did the Temple was back in July '06...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...=6#.UrPKjPRDvzM

Old Post Dec-20-2013 04:45  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for oldskool94 Click here to Send oldskool94 a Private Message Add oldskool94 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

quote:
Originally posted by oldskool94
Depending on the date, hope to make it there! Hernan + ((())) = win !!

I think the last time Hernan did the Temple was back in July '06...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...=6#.UrPKjPRDvzM

Good to know, I was sure it was his first time @ the temple.

Old Post Dec-20-2013 12:51  Canada
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
Haven't been to Stereo in over a year, regretted missing Digweed after reading the reviews. This might be the night I go back, I don't listen to much prog at all anymore but in a big room its always fun.

It doesn't get better than Hernan at Stereo. It will be bomb

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Dec-20-2013 14:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

i remember when hernan closed black & blue a few years ago at the big o. He came on and suddenly started blasting this deep, chuggy, trippy music, totally fucked with everyones brain. It transitioned from the gay sort of house into this rhythmic dream world.

He played this track too

Old Post Dec-20-2013 16:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

I remember him playing that track the first time he came to BEB at palais de congres when he closed the event. Such a special set. Im putting 5$ on the idea he's playing a 6 hour set a bare minimum.

Old Post Dec-20-2013 17:26  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Hernan @ Stereo, enough said.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp with this track ID! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlex Barlett - "Amnesia" (Flutlicht vs Shokk Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread